• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's book sales numbers

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2022-01-13-11-54-09.png

Patrick-S-Tomlinson-Sales-Numbers-1.png[img]

Screenshot-from-2022-01-13-11-57-38.png

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Fawk that’s beautiful. Why even record the audiobooks with those sales? Let’s say he sold even 2x that amount of these nebulous ebooks he’s always going on about - he’s still a tremendous failure! Praise Allah!

G

Look at the year-to-year numbers. He only sold 254 (!) books in 2021 despite all 6 of his books being available in print. If he made $10 per book (SPOILER: he doesn't), that would be like $2500 income for the year.

THIS IS NOT A PROFESSION, FAGGOT. IT'S A HOBBY.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
Look at the year-to-year numbers. He only sold 254 (!) books in 2021 despite all 6 of his books being available in print. If he made $10 per book (SPOILER: he doesn't), that would be like $2500 income for the year.

THIS IS NOT A PROFESSION, FAGGOT. IT'S A HOBBY.
Yeah but he makes 6 figures with the 35 cent royalty checks included.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
What are the Formats? I assume PA equals paperback? What's TP (besides being used as toilet paper), and MM? Some of the books are in multiple formats so we need to see the totals for each format (unless I'm looking at the data wrong, which is likely).

TP is trade paperback. I'm not sure what PA stands for but if you look under the Imprint column it's the audio versions of his books.

I don't have his tweet readily available, but reminder that in his contract he took less money for books so he could get more with audiobooks sales.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Fawk that’s beautiful. Why even record the audiobooks with those sales? Let’s say he sold even 2x that amount of these nebulous ebooks he’s always going on about - he’s still a tremendous failure! Praise Allah!
Because I make most of my money from Audiobooks and hand selling, child. I have those numbers and you never will, little one. It’s in the billions. I’m sorry you’re stupid. I can’t help you.