• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PATS BACK! (TEXTS FROM REDDITORS INSIDE)

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout

Skatole C9H9N

Forum Clout
Not related, but I’ll take this time to let everyone know that this is the kind of woman that user @N64 Cube finds attractive and tries to fuck

View attachment 164616
Fellas, let’s get back on topic. This woman is a huge beast.

@N64 Cube likes “porkin’ chubby bitches”

He fucks men too.jpg

Pay him a visit and remind him of of terrible taste in women

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Big fan of the @Sue Lightning but how does he remember the job Joe had when he supposedly successfully lied during a polygraph. All I remember was they were crafting something from some exotic animals, like rhino horns or some shit.

btw I'm betting Joe never actually took a polygraph, let alone passed it.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
But seriously he explains it in the same phone call to O&A explaining the polygraph story. He was stealing exotic materials like ivory tusks and telling people “Hey I can make you a really nice custom pistol grip that will fit your hand” but would make them all the same and charge 2-3x retail.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Oh I know, we all have it, but I first heard the story (and last heard it, I guess) in like 2009 on my classic iPod. You fucking whippersnapper.

But seriously he explains it in the same phone call to O&A explaining the polygraph story. He was stealing exotic materials like ivory tusks and telling people “Hey I can make you a really nice custom pistol grip that will fit your hand” but would make them all the same and charge 2-3x retail.
lol so he's either a scumbag, or he's a liar that brags about being a scumbag.

Another thing I do remember regarding "scumbag": either Anthony was on Rogan's show or Rogan was on O&A, but Nana said that the term scumbag was coined as a colloquial for condoms back in the 60s or 70s. Scumbag and scumbucket are great insults that need to come back.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Heaven forbid the ona forums be an oasis for actual listeners of the opie and Anthony show.
There is a separate forum for just O&A related posts. Why do you guys care if people over here like talking about Patrick? Most of the people here are O&A fans we just find the Patrick stuff more interesting

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Not to mention that this place gatekeeps way more than Kiwi Fags does
I'm probably the last person who should be arguing for gatekeeping here or an abolition of patposting (I just am doing it to look cool), BUT you see it all over the internet and in niche subcultures that when something is just open to everyone it becomes absolute people pleasing garbage, or the old vanguard winds up being taken over by newfaggotry and is unrecognizable. On the other extreme of course you can have a community that winds up just being a circlejerk until either everyone dies of ass cancer and heart failure or admin just forgets to pay the internet bill and the website just goes down. Which speaking of @admin, I don't get the feeling that this place is meant to grow and be a permanent fixture on the internet or something of a career the way Yeshua Munovitz wants his site to be, so I wonder if he has any speculation on quasi's intentions.

tldr I'm a lil buzzed, will you let me suck it. Juss a taste.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
No i don’t know where you got this. Literally the guy who commented before you .
I feel belittled. Weve been best friends since you were fawkin EIGHTEEN Sue. Now im just “guy”. This hurts. I guess hurt people really do hurt people. Im not mad at you. Just disappointed. :/ Youll never just be SOME “guy” to me. If you really wanna get into it, i guess i can get DL in studio and we can fawkin broooooood into our mics if you want. Youre bigger than me, youre stronger than me SO WHAT. Im naht scared of your rocky horror riff raff hairdo. Thank you for your shervish tho.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
How do you even get that big and not suddenly go "I should go on a diet" Jesus fucking Christ.
I find myself wondering the same thing. How can that not be extremely uncomfortable if not flat out painful? What’s the point of living like that if you get winded just by existing? Fucking pathetic if ya ask me.

Then again, Joe and Patrick walk around like they’re in great shape and it doesn’t seem to bother them.