• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PATS BACK! (TEXTS FROM REDDITORS INSIDE)

G

If i were admin i would make this every Patposters profile picture and make them unable to change it.

View attachment 164618
23F7CC5100000578-0-image-m-32_1418300535415.jpg

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Sue, calm down fella. You probably need to smell a mans ass or something. Idk whats got you all outta shape but please dont drag us innocents into it. Youre a sweet boy. You dont mean nuttin by any of this.
Wise words as always. He needs to be dicked down frequently to keep his mouth in check

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Sue, calm down fella. You probably need to smell a mans ass or something. Idk whats got you all outta shape but please dont drag us innocents into it. Youre a sweet boy. You dont mean nuttin by any of this.
Why is everyone getting so sensitive? Everyone needs to lighten up. Attack the fat faggot author 24/7 for years…no one says anything! Say attacking the fat faggot author is boring?? OMG WHY ARE YOU EVEN BRINGING THIS UP I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW!

ミスタースパーコル

I'm a nasty cockslut.
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Wise words as always. He needs to be dicked down frequently to keep his mouth in check
Did baby boy get excited thinking he was gonna see another HILARIOUS PAT BIT??? Sorry I tricked you. Thankfully you still have your hugbox chat to plan these hilarious bits. Whats next?!?! Getting him to child you??? Calling the police on Boomia?? What hilarity!

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Hey quick pop quiz for those who have anything to say to me…

Which comedian saved O&A from being fired?

What was the song Anthony imagined fat Buzz to?

What was Joe Cumias job that he had to fake the polygraph test for?

I’ll hang up and wait for the answer.
Ralphie May
Forgot
Something involving diamonds

You're a faggot.