• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PATS BACK! (TEXTS FROM REDDITORS INSIDE)

Skatole C9H9N

Forum Clout
Not related, but I’ll take this time to let everyone know that this is the kind of woman that user @N64 Cube finds attractive and tries to fuck

Wife of n64 Cube.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How do you even get that big and not suddenly go "I should go on a diet" Jesus fucking Christ.
That’s what I was about to say, it amazes me how people can get so large without thinking “whoa, I need to change something” and turn into great big fat persons. Like you see someone say they’re 350 pounds and you wonder what they were thinking when they hit 250.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That’s what I was about to say, it amazes me how people can get so large without thinking “whoa, I need to change something” and turn into great big fat persons. Like you see someone say they’re 350 pounds and you wonder what they were thinking when they hit 250.
I start hitting the brakes if I go up one belt notch.

Forum Clout
If i were admin i would make this every Patposters profile picture and make them unable to change it.

View attachment 164618
What's wrong? Is there too much bullying in the world? Pat posting died with the debt repayment, but laughing and pointing at him will never become a bad thing. To suggest that a declaration by made that Pat posting is "bad" is maybe more stupid than continued piling on we see from reddit. All that happens if every Pat poster vanished is Pat takes victory laps, victory laps keep profiles higher, he claims more false things, more people agree that "mean" speech should be outlawed and next thing I know I'm doing 90 days for calling you a faggot, not even you want that. Let Pat posting just slow cook until he reaches a new albeit reduced peak. The highest highs have been reached, but climbing Everest doesn't make climbing the Matterhorn less difficult in a standalone way. Enjoy whatever happens nexxxxxxxtttt.