• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats 31 post drunk rant on geopolitics

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1698282053519.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He got very angry over a typo
View attachment 161500
Traitor to freedom yet can’t stop using his platform
So Elon is a “Cossack”? Wtf? Cossacks as in, those nomadic people who were giving the Russian Tsars and the Turks hell in the 16th century? Cossacks who are seen as an archetype of freedom in Russia and hate any kind of government?

G

I imagine he also stole “Axis of Assholes”
oh most definitely
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-axis-of-assholes-just-completed-its-hostile-takeover-of-the-republican-party[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://thatdrumpflife.creator-spring.com/listing/axisa?[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/07/china-and-the-taliban-the-axis-of-assholes/[/URL]

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
oh most definitely
I knew it, I was trying to think of it was used years ago during the Bush years since variations of “Axis of -“ was popular then. He’s getting praise by these dopes for “Axis of Assholes” like he’s the first to think of it.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Ever notice how “scientific studies” always seem to encourage bad behavior / habits related to a poor diet and alcoholism? “Studies show being a drunk and belligerent asshole means I’m very smart!” If someone can’t get through a a complete sentences without saying multiple variations of the word “Fuck” it’s clear they’re not very bright and have very poor communication skills.
I read one over the summer about fat people being happier than thin people. The media is doing anything and everything to normalize unhealthy and degenerate behavior.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I read one over the summer about fat people being happier than thin people. The media is doing anything and everything to normalize unhealthy and degenerate behavior.
I think I remember reading that, it’s always “studies” that tell you drinking wine has all these benefits yet never things like cutting fried food or drinking more water having long term benefits. The wine one especially is concerning because all it does is make more women alcoholics while thinking they’re doing something for their health. At this point you got women that think drinking wine doesn’t even count as drinking alcohol with how it’s been so normalized.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I think I remember reading that, it’s always “studies” that tell you drinking wine has all these benefits yet never things like cutting fried food or drinking more water having long term benefits. The wine one especially is concerning because all it does is make more women alcoholics while thinking they’re doing something for their health. At this point you got women that think drinking wine doesn’t even count as drinking alcohol with how it’s been so normalized.
I’m aware of the social media glamorization of daily drinking, especially for women, but the medical establishment’s current guidance on drinking is not what you describe.

That old study about Mediterranean diets inclusive of two glasses daily of red wine from 30 years ago has been supplanted by a near consensus that even one drink/day is too much, and that women should drink less than men, period. I think at this point they’re saying that men should have at most 7 units (shot/beer/glass of wine) per week, but probably 6, and women 6/5.

Forum Clout
I’m aware of the social media glamorization of daily drinking, especially for women, but the medical establishment’s current guidance on drinking is not what you describe.

That old study about Mediterranean diets inclusive of two glasses daily of red wine from 30 years ago has been supplanted by a near consensus that even one drink/day is too much, and that women should drink less than men, period. I think at this point they’re saying that men should have at most 7 units (shot/beer/glass of wine) per week, but probably 6, and women 6/5.
I drink more than Patrick. How fucked am I?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I drink more than Patrick. How fucked am I?
Brother I polished off 6-8 beers or a bottle of wine or 4-5 drinks 7 days a week for a decade plus. Woke up one day, surveyed my very unsatisfactory life, and stopped. Best thing I ever did for myself.

Or you can take @Racist Google Intern’s very good advice and just start cutting way back.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

But remember, we’re talking about people that get their news from things they “saw” on social media and remember it wrong. I know it’s not telling people to drink more but just gives people an excuse. You got people that drink a bottle of wine a day but say “I heard it’s good for you!” even though that applies to moderation of one glass. That’s what I meant by encouraging and people using it as an excuse to get shit faced. They heard the headline “studies say drinking wine is good for you!” But didn’t actually read it where it says they mean one glass.