• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats 31 post drunk rant on geopolitics

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
He gained followers with it but I’m sure they will leave once they see him tweeting “enjoy prison” hundreds of times a day to a honey badger and a toilet.
Imagine thinking gaining 46 followers after losing dozens a month as a successful tweet. He really lowered his expectations.

1698263403827.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine thinking gaining 46 followers after losing dozens a month as a successful tweet. He really lowered his expectations.

View attachment 161538
When he is shown this he claims it’s because “everyone” is leaving twitter then brags how his viral tweet is being seen by so many people.

Can’t have it both ways, piggy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I despise his affected swearing. You know he believes to come across like no-nonsense intellectual for saying "fuck" a lot while also using words like "moribund." Tasteless cunt.
He uses swearing like a dumb teenager trying to sound edgy when it just makes him sound like an effeminate fruit. “Ugh, like I’m fuck-ing serious you guys!”

So many of his types think adding “fucking” to a statement means it’s REALLY important when it just sounds whiny. And fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Studies have shown..." is usually an introduction for bullshit.
And that one is probably the biggest bullshit study people claim is 100 real because of science. You know how many times they’ve have some dumb fluff “studies have shown” piece on the news that means nothing? It’s at least once a week “people that don’t eat breakfast but dont skip lunch at are more likely to develop colon cancer!” Yeah, Sure. That’s what causes it. Of course there’s always a bunch of those “studies” to encourage wine drinking so more women use it as an another excuse for their alcoholism - “it’s wine o’clock! And it’s good for me! Studies show!”

Last edited:

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
And that one is probably the biggest bullshit study people claim is 100 real because of science. You know how many times they’ve have some dumb fluff “studies have shown” piece on the news that means nothing? It’s at least once a week “people that don’t breakfast but do eat lunch at are more likely to develop colon cancer!” Yeah, Sure. That’s what causes it. Of course there’s always a bunch of those “studies” to encourage wine drinking so more women use it as an another excuse for their alcoholism - “it’s wine o’clock! And it’s good for me!”
1698264193075.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ever notice how “scientific studies” always seem to encourage bad behavior / habits related to a poor diet and alcoholism? “Studies show being a drunk and belligerent asshole means I’m very smart!” If someone can’t get through a a complete sentences without saying multiple variations of the word “Fuck” it’s clear they’re not very bright and have very poor communication skills.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Look at pat really feeling fulfilled. Gotta retweet those people that agree with him for validation. Im sure this will help repay those legal debts that loom over his life.

View attachment 161556
Easy to read? It’s 31 tweets of babble that could have summed up in maybe 7-10. Fatty needs an editor and not a dyslexic one.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Look at pat really feeling fulfilled. Gotta retweet those people that agree with him for validation. Im sure this will help repay those legal debts that loom over his life.

View attachment 161556
But what actual is information does that thread convey? None. It's all naked assertions and unsupported opinion. That's why 1/5th as many people were reading by the end. Hell it dropped by 2/3rds almost immediately after the first tweet

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
But what actual is information does that thread convey? None. It's all naked assertions and unsupported opinion. That's why 1/5th as many people were reading by the end. Hell it dropped by 2/3rds almost immediately after the first tweet
And as always nothing he writes he backs up with sources, just makes all kinds of claims that his freak types want to hear - blame everything on Trump / Putin and that they are evil geniuses trying to take over the world like it’s some cape shit movie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s wild what he tries to pass off as "fact".
According to him if he said it - it’s fact. He also says that’s what he’s known for - telling facts all day and never being wrong. Ever. Even though he’s been wrong many times (remember he claimed the military would physically remove trump from office because he would refuse to leave when Biden went in? That sure didn’t happen)

EraGodless

Forum Clout
So Putin is weak and stupid and has Russia in a "death spiral" but Putin is also so powerful that he can just "install" whoever he wants as US President. Makes perfect sense.

Also reminder that Pat got a D or worse in all of his history classes in high school.
Tbf, he got an A- one semester and B one semester (I think it was his sophomore or junior year).