• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's taking the FF drummer death hard you guys

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Yeah it's pretty hilarious seeing the pictures of them before Phil, they were a straight up hair metal band. Waiting for the Turning Point by Superjoint is my alarm right now.
My fav Superjoint track. Love that Phil and my dude Hank III were both in Superjoint. I do like that this was during Phil’s “always perform fucked up” era. Still fucking epic even though he’s clearly drunk and high as fuck.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My fav Superjoint track. Love that Phil and my dude Hank III were both in Superjoint. I do like that this was during Phil’s “always perform fucked up” era. Still fucking epic even though he’s clearly drunk and high as fuck.

Don’t like the genres of any of those artists, but Straight to Hell is probably in my top 15 of all time

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Don’t like the genres of any of those artists, but Straight to Hell is probably in my top 15 of all time
Hanks first four albums “Risin’ Outlaw” “Lonesome, Broke and Driftin’”, “Straight To Hell” and “Damn Right, Rebel Proud” are all epic to me. He had some real country not that bullshit from Nashville, and some solid hard rock and metal tracks on all those albums. I like the genre bending. Since I’m from the south, that’s kinda the shit we like down here. Lol. My wife and I couldn’t be any more different musically. I like Old country and Outlaw Country, grunge, punk, metal and hard rock. She likes Trashville Pop Country and Pop music. Lol. I like 90’s Gangsta Rap, she likes the pop rap shit that plays ad nauseam in every bar after 10pm