• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's taking the FF drummer death hard you guys

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Imagine how disgusting his ear buds are.
Screenshot_20220326-225721_Chrome.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Giving a shit about celebrities dying is so goddamn gay. I remember punching punching a wall when I heard Dimebag Darrell died because I just felt like I SHOULD be upset about it. As soon as I did it I just thought "I didn't know the guy and Damageplan fucking sucked dick."
Definitely took Phil’s side in the split. Superjoint and Down both shit all over DamagePlan. Pantera wasn’t good until Phil joined and became the vocalist, fact.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Definitely took Phil’s side in the split. Superjoint and Down both shit all over DamagePlan. Pantera wasn’t good until Phil joined and became the vocalist, fact.
Yeah it's pretty hilarious seeing the pictures of them before Phil, they were a straight up hair metal band. Waiting for the Turning Point by Superjoint is my alarm right now.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Yeah it's pretty hilarious seeing the pictures of them before Phil, they were a straight up hair metal band. Waiting for the Turning Point by Superjoint is my alarm right now.
During NFL season mines “On March the Saints” by Down

Everyday life outside of Football season, it’s fucking Walk.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
When they were hair metal he was Diamond Darrell instead of Dimebag Darrell. Lol I still rank Dime high on my list of metal guitarists, but Damage Plan was like Pantera with a teenage replacement singer. It was just kinda blah. Whereas Superjoint and Down were both still great bands lyrically and musically.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When they were hair metal he was Diamond Darrell instead of Dimebag Darrell. Lol I still rank Dime high on my list of metal guitarists, but Damage Plan was like Pantera with a teenage replacement singer. It was just kinda blah. Whereas Superjoint and Down were both still great bands lyrically and musically.
The Damage Plan singer was shit. He sounded like he could be in Three Days Grace or some bullshit. The music was shockingly lame too. It was borderline nu-metal with guitar solos. Then Dime died and Vinnie did that Hellyeah shit with a bunch of actual nu metal guys. Honestly, Vinnie Paul seemed like a fucking weiner.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
The Damage Plan singer was shit. He sounded like he could be in Three Days Grace or some bullshit. The music was shockingly lame too. It was borderline nu-metal with guitar solos. Then Dime died and Vinnie did that Hellyeah shit with a bunch of actual nu metal guys. Honestly, Vinnie Paul seemed like a fucking weiner.
I did like one Hell Yeah song. The singer was Chud from LD 50 and he was alright.

i liked the Hell Yeah song that was in Madden one year it went “you couldn’t be me, you couldn’t be me even if you wanted to”

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I did like one Hell Yeah song. The singer was Child from LD 50 and he was alright.

i liked the Hell Yeah song that was in Madden one year it went “you couldn’t be me, you couldn’t be me even if you wanted to”
I only ever heard the first album. The line up was Vinnie, the singer from Mudvayne (who are actually a respectable nu metal band in my opinion), the guitarist from Mudvayne, the guitarist from Nothingface (who I've never even heard) and the bassist from Damageplan. Nice supergroup, stupid.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Vinnie is definitely the reason Pantera split. Phil assumed the brothers would prefer to share a bus so he and Rex got a new one for themselves because the bus was so crowded. Vinnie convinced Dime that Phil was pulling a power move to take over everything. It was all bullshit.