• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's taking the FF drummer death hard you guys

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220326-203432.png

Is there???

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That song is fucking horrible. I actually like some of the Foo Fighters stuff, but they didn't have a good album after Wasting Light. Medicine at Midnight was embarrassingly bad.
The Foo fighters even know pretty much everything they’ve put out since the mid 2000s is shit. Their set lists focus on their albums 1 through 4. Piggy actually was upset the FF didn’t play MORE new songs when he saw them live. He’s the worst music person and doesn’t understand even the most die hard Foo fans don’t want to hear a new music heavy set.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
if I recall correctly grohl was the actual drummer on most the first couple of albums. whatever, they suck and rick is fat
That’s right, Dave recorded it as a one man band. Really explains their bass player who’s been there for decades. The bass guy is shit and I’m sure Foo fighters fans can’t even name even though he’s been there since the 90s. I would put serious money on Pat not being able to name the FF bass player.