• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patricks Restraining Order Court Case Video Link

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Milwaukee is America's most segregated city...Based and filled with real white men that have the balls to not let nignogs into their neighborhood.

I bet it's a better and whiter then whatever multicultural shit hole your currently living in.

Lol you'd think that until you realize the east side (college area) is filled with niggers. You wouldn't know this city was segregated unless you lived in the Third Ward.

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Have you followed up at all?
From 1/17

CGmp6Sk.png

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I don’t get how they’re still using this bullshit virus as an excuse to be backlogged. Everything has been open for over a year now. Our government is worthless.

And I'm just getting help from an agency. I feel bad for the lady running this thing trying to stop fake SEALS/whatever, they have no choice but to wait on this useless incompetent system.

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
Forum Clout
You won't be getting that FOIA until I get my Joe Cumia DD214 which I've been waiting on for 3 years.
When I was getting out of the Air Force I was told to register my DD214 with the city that way I’d always be able to get a certified copy if I lost the original. Apparently doing this is common knowledge with vets. What nobody ever tells you is that it becomes a public document and anyone can get a copy by requesting it. Maybe Joeth registered his with whatever Long Island toilet he was living in when he got out.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
is FOIA the only avenue to get today's video? can't clerks sell it directly like they do other records?

or maybe an independent journalist inquiring the press secretary or spokesperson of the Milwaukee courts?

what about Andrew? does being a party to the hearing give him a shortcut?

I need it