• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patricks Restraining Order Court Case Video Link

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
im-waiting-aki-and-paw-paw.gif

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Damnit. Looks like we got skunked. PCL found something interesting on the website though. Fat fucking Pig wants the state to take andrews guns until the RO expires.

“Additional text:filed. Do you now or have you in the past six months owned or possessed any firearms? YES.”

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Milwaukee is America's most segregated city...Based and filled with real white men that have the balls to not let nignogs into their neighborhood.

I bet it's a better and whiter then whatever multicultural shit hole your currently living in.
Fiesty today huh? Why you so upset about every little thing? Did you lose a quash recently or something? Ya im sure MKE is better than middle of nowhere rural Virginia where i live. Im seething with jealousy.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Milwaukee is America's most segregated city...Based and filled with real white men that have the balls to not let nignogs into their neighborhood.

I bet it's a better and whiter then whatever multicultural shit hole your currently living in.
Milwaukee is an absolute shit hole lie everywhere else in the Midwest.

I live on acreage where I don’t have to worry about coloreds.

Nice hometown pride in a shared city with Patrick S. Tomlinson, stupid.