• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's most recent tweet. Psssst, Pat, this is how you lose all of those new pity follows

G

The best part about interracial sex is how it triggers absolutely everyone. The right calls you a race traitor, the left calls you a disgusting racist fetishist. It's like fellas, fellas, you're both right.
I have no problem with interracial sex. It weeds out the women that I would never sleep with. Plus it forever marks their children with a taint of untrustworthiness. Not white enough to be accepted by the whites, too white to be accepted by niggers. An entire race of people that God can't see because they don't have souls.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I have no problem with interracial sex. It weeds out the women that I would never sleep with. Plus it forever marks their children with a taint of untrustworthiness. Not white enough to be accepted by the whites, too white to be accepted by niggers. An entire race of people that God can't see because they don't have souls.

Forget white women, I'm talking about the colonizer fetish. You know Patrick's made up fantasy about owning a Triumph, because wherever he drives it, there are bitter Harley Davidson riders seething with jealous at his existence? Take your cute asian girlfriend to Chinatown-whatever in your city, absorb all the death looks from Asian dudes getting angry enough to shoot up V Tech. Oh what, so like a boring white guy has a submissive sailor moon schoolgirl fetish and what, you're happy to be his little slut? Yes Huang, that's exactly what's happening.

I guess my point is it's more fun to be on the "u mad fagit" side than the "they're literally stealing our women!!!!!!!" side. I don't care about securing a future for white children. If this is how the white race gets genocided - not by concentration camps and poison showers, but by everyone raising kids that look like Zendaya... well that's a pretty sexy genocide as far as I'm concerned. I struggle to fathom a sexier genocide.

G

Forget white women, I'm talking about the colonizer fetish. You know Patrick's made up fantasy about owning a Triumph, because wherever he drives it, there are bitter Harley Davidson riders seething with jealous at his existence? Take your cute asian girlfriend to Chinatown-whatever in your city, absorb all the death looks from Asian dudes getting angry enough to shoot up V Tech. Oh what, so like a boring white guy has a submissive sailor moon schoolgirl fetish and what, you're happy to be his little slut? Yes Huang, that's exactly what's happening.

I guess my point is it's more fun to be on the "u mad fagit" side than the "they're literally stealing our women!!!!!!!" side. I don't care about securing a future for white children. If this is how the white race gets genocided - not by concentration camps and poison showers, but by everyone raising kids that look like Zendaya... well that's a pretty sexy genocide as far as I'm concerned. I struggle to fathom a sexier genocide.
But the way I look at it is they aren't stealing our women because they were never our women to begin with. Any woman that would debase herself by getting on her knees for an animal was never a woman worth being with.

G

This is literally how South America was created...Europe was winning in masculine energy so much, it had to export excess studs all over the world as explorers and conquistadors to ravage ethnik pussy. We (European male) are the apex @ mating, etc.

Fawk.

G

This is literally how South America was created...Europe was winning in masculine energy so much, it had to export excess studs all over the world as explorers and conquistadors to ravage ethnik pussy. We (European male) are the apex @ mating, etc.

Fawk.
NGL when it comes to raping a society of people into semi-civilized individuals, nobody has been better than that than the Spanish.

I mean yeah Mexico is fucked up but they were cutting out hearts and sacrificing them the sun before we got there

G

NGL when it comes to raping a society of people into semi-civilized individuals, nobody has been better than that than the Spanish.

I mean yeah Mexico is fucked up but they were cutting out hearts and sacrificing them the sun before we got there
This comment I saw on d-live or gab or sumptin, stayed with me...it was on a Cartel execution video where they literally skin the victim alive with a super sharp machete.

"These savages are just carrying on their genetic, Aztec legacy of engaging in human sacrifices".

G

This comment I saw on d-live or gab or sumptin, stayed with me...it was on a Cartel execution video where they literally skin the victim alive with a super sharp machete.

"These savages are just carrying on their genetic, Aztec legacy of engaging in human sacrifices".
Exactly. See we had it all sewn up before everyone came along and let Mexico get their independence, and you fuckers bought Florida and most of America from us.

The least you could have done was raped the Indians into your own race, but instead you threw them on reservations and kill them with your blankets. Fucking RUDE.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Exactly. See we had it all sewn up before everyone came along and let Mexico get their independence, and you fuckers bought Florida and most of America from us.

The least you could have done was raped the Indians into your own race, but instead you threw them on reservations and kill them with your blankets. Fucking RUDE.
I hope Patso’s new blanket is a US Army-issued smallpox one.