• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's most recent tweet. Psssst, Pat, this is how you lose all of those new pity follows

G

LMAO so true. Basically our gimps and runts get the best of the non-white races. Yet we're the White Supremacists, right...
Fuck that, I throw my whiteness under the fucking BUS the second an Asian gets into the mix.

10 seconds in and I'm whispering in their ear in Spanish and shit.

G

Couldn't find a name, but took another look at her twitter. She REALLY wants everyone to know about her black husband. She's rather naive with the info she puts out there, so I'm sure his details would be somewhere.

View attachment 23498
View attachment 23499View attachment 23500View attachment 23501
On a serious note though, can you imagine your entire identity being "my nigger husband"?

That's what people on Twitter and social media do. They boil themselves down to like one personality trait and that's just who they are on the internet. This lady made herself professor nigger lover and now she won't shut the fuck up about it because it's the only way she sees herself.

God Twitter and Facebook are a SICKNESS with some people.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
I'm such a dummy, dumb bitch has her details in her blog linked at the top of her twitter.

View attachment 23503

Rate her job as a humanities professor, guys...

she's a humanities professor from sactown... you know she's really retarded.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
On a serious note though, can you imagine your entire identity being "my nigger husband"?

That's what people on Twitter and social media do. They boil themselves down to like one personality trait and that's just who they are on the internet. This lady made herself professor nigger lover and now she won't shut the fuck up about it because it's the only way she sees herself.

that area in northern california has both the worst rednecks and liberals living shoulder to shoulder.

i don't doubt she has some hick family in the sticks (oroville, marysville, etc.) that have some racist inclinations. her constantly announcing her black husband has to be some weird posturing to her like minded liberal friends that she's no racist like that bigot family of hers.

G

that area in northern california has both the worst rednecks and liberals living shoulder to shoulder.

i don't doubt she has some hick family in the sticks (oroville, marysville, etc.) that have some racist inclinations. her constantly announcing her black husband has to be some weird posturing to her like minded liberal friends that she's no racist like that bigot family of hers.
I'm glad her bloodline identifies as black now because we don't need whites like her.

Between abortion, race mixing and the infertility that comes from being a tranny, let's hope that they make themselves extinct soon.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Pat explaining his pic
NcwrWYi.png

ya' tomlibout Pajama boy Pat Tomlinson?

HSwxIkR.jpg

reminder Piglet Sean Tomlinson made fun of this guy for followers after he owned him. He now has about 300k followers and gets real engagement numbers and a big dick'd beautiful blue checkmark, P!g.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
I'm glad her bloodline identifies as black now because we don't need whites like her.

Between abortion, race mixing and the infertility that comes from being a tranny, let's hope that they make themselves extinct soon.
we? i'll gladly make some mutts with some yellow skinned nigress if she looked like this:
Why Light-Skin Versus Dark-Skin Is A Debate That Will Never Die | by Ezinne  Ukoha | Medium

my dick don't discriminate.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

She’s the type to claim she’s “anti-racist” yet can’t stop bringing up the fact that her husband is black meaning she doesn’t see him as equal. It’s always these types that don’t realize they’re racist with how they only see people for their skin color. It’s the same as saying “I’m not racist, I have friends that are black, I can name at least 4 or 5 off the top of my head! Everyone look at me, I MARRIED A BLACK PERSON! Isn’t that crazy because I’m white and they’re black?!?!”

G

She’s the type to claim she’s “anti-racist” yet can’t stop bringing up the fact that her husband is black meaning she doesn’t see him as equal. It’s always these types that don’t realize they’re racist with how they only see people for their skin color. It’s the same as saying “I’m not racist, I have friends that are black, I can name at least 4 or 5 off the top of my head! Everyone look at me, I MARRIED A BLACK PERSON! Isn’t that crazy because I’m white and they’re black?!?!”
I literally CAN NOT do that some of my friends are black excuse, because I'm racist against niggers and I would never ever hang out with one.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
ya' tomlibout Pajama boy Pat Tomlinson?

HSwxIkR.jpg

reminder Piglet Sean Tomlinson made fun of this guy for followers after he owned him. He now has about 300k followers and gets real engagement numbers and a big dick'd beautiful blue checkmark, P!g.
I was JUST going to post this! Pat's trying to take credit for this guy making a joke out of his attempt at a threatening picture.

This guy couldn't tell the truth from his own daughter.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don't care who dates or married whom, but I do find it somewhat odd how she pushes his race whenever she mentions him.

He's a person - shouldn't he just be your husband, not a demographic? Is this a form of "woke points banking"?

The one post where she discusses people being people and judged as such, that I think I could let go - somewhat - as it at least relates to her (vague) point. But the rest of them, it's like a grandmother telling her just out of the closet grandson that she has gay friends too.

I guess I'm saying she's racist. She's racist, right? Yeah, I think she's clearly racist.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
this ladys entire social media presence is basically that one Rick tweet where he was so incredibly proud of being at a GAY BLACK ANNIVERSARY PARTY or whatever and took a really awkward photo prove it