• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick was up at 4am, on Christmas, childing people on X/Twitter about Rittenhouse

Forum Clout
I bet the holidays are tough on her. Her biological dad didnt want her, Her real dad died, and now there is a new 3rd dad that she has no bond with.
I don't want to get genuine here, but I hope she enjoys this time of year through her younger siblings who would still believe in Santa and enjoy the whole thing by focusing on them and not the tragedies she's gone through

And fuck that fat idiot for not only not trying, but treating her like a sympathy icon whenever he needs twitter attention

Forum Clout
One of the best "concern trolls" I've seen...
1000009623.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'll never understand the people who are followers of Pat on twitter and still think he's a lamb in all this
They're sad people who want someone with any sort of clout (professional author, 50k+ Twitter followers, TV show appearance maker) to notice them.

Twitch chatrooms are filled with these same types of pathetic losers who want to be recognized by someone, anyone who's accomplished more than they have.

See also, the dorks who called into OnA every other day.

Last edited: