• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick was up at 4am, on Christmas, childing people on X/Twitter about Rittenhouse

Forum Clout
Can someone explain to me why everyone was freaking out about state lines in regards to Rittenhouse? Seems like the dumbest, most inane shit to focus on.
Same reason Taylor Swift sells out 50 stadiums a year, why people buy a new iPhone every 2 years, why people actually give a shit about elections. Because media jews told them to.

G

View attachment 172905

[URL='https://ibb.co/6nbks2d']
bigyikes.png
[/URL]

View attachment 172906
JFC. Cringe and incredibly sad.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
JFC. Cringe and incredibly sad.
Imagine being the kid receiving this shit. You don’t like Star Wars and you don’t know the guy giving you this item. In fact, the very act of receiving the gift from him serves to break the comforting illusion you’re building for yourself that Jon is your Dad.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Nothing says “loving father” like buying your daughter only things you like. Don’t forget, Ade had a boba fett funko pop for sale -obviously that was one of pats gifts to his daughter.
I bet she never even played with those toys. Even the gifts he buys niki are things he wants. Woo buys their wife an PS4 for xmas when she isnt a gamer? You know she played it a couple times and he ended up using it the most. An herb garden that they only used once?

1703524748839.png

1703524647830.png

Forum Clout
Nothing says " Christmas morning" like not having that pesky daughter around to spread joy to. Right now he is laying on the couch while niki is in the bedroom trying to avoid him. I wonder what toys he got/bought himself this year. You save a ton of money when you dont take part in your childs life. Plus you get to buy yourself nicer gifts to compensate.

View attachment 172887
View attachment 172888View attachment 172889View attachment 172890View attachment 172891View attachment 172892View attachment 172893View attachment 172894View attachment 172895View attachment 172896View attachment 172897View attachment 172898View attachment 172899
7 years later after being worn down to an even less important nobody he's demanding a senile octogenarian start a war with the world's largest nuclear arsenal holding country. He wants us all to mass suicide with him.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Driving an hour up a mountain to visit the more redneck clannish side of the family, but it's nice to pop in and see that Pat is home alone tweeting.

Stay sad, alone and pathetic, pat.
Imagine being the kid receiving this shit. You don’t like Star Wars and you don’t know the guy giving you this item. In fact, the very act of receiving the gift from him serves to break the comforting illusion you’re building for yourself that Jon is your Dad.
If I was the parent they'd go in the trash before she ever saw them.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Driving an hour up a mountain to visit the more redneck clannish side of the family, but it's nice to pop in and see that Pat is home alone tweeting.

Have you met Adrienne? She lives at her house just outside Portage. You’ll know it by the tables set up out front.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Considering he had to resort to leaving them on their porch, I bet this happened. Or PCJ kept them for himself.