Patrick Tomlinson vs. Daniel William Mullen

BudDickman

Send the check then stop payment once she sends the pdf. Bitch is obviously running a scam. Make the check out to her? She's even using her personal email address. Wouldn't a government employee have a work email that they use for this kind of thing?
I'm guessing a certified check is the same as a cashier's check.

You can't cancel or have insufficient funding for a cashier's check because the bank makes sure you can cover it before issuing it. It's what you would ask for when doing a private sale of a car to some random guy off of Craigslist, not to email a fucking PDF.

This is a total scam. I'm surprised she didn't ask for Best Buy gift cards.

Prison Enjoyer

The aol email address made me lol though. Good luck sinkster!
Send the check then stop payment once she sends the pdf. Bitch is obviously running a scam. Make the check out to her? She's even using her personal email address. Wouldn't a government employee have a work email that they use for this kind of thing?

Yeah lmao, the fact she's not using her work email should be setting off alarms from the get-go. This broad is trying to pull off a shakedown
1.png

G

This is what Dan's dealing with... shady ass court reporter trying to hustle him. This sort of hearing you have to go directly through the court reporter. Dan didn't expect to be gouged or have to negotiate on something which should be like $30 or less.

Either way, he'll get it soon and share once received. Probably nothing spectacular but you never know.

View attachment 155489
View attachment 155490View attachment 155491
JFC. Does she read here? That's fucking outrageous

That is definitely sketchy as hell. She's running a side scam. Dan, report her to your Nubien Qween contact you got over there.

I did some quick googling and it seems that there are freelance court reporters. I don't know what her gig is, but even if that is so - it's not her info to sell. She has presumably already been paid for her work, either as a gov't employee or a freelancer.

edit: Oh, I just saw that she does have a wicourts.gov e-mail address. So, I wonder if she is an employee after all. Then again we sometimes give <company>.com e-mail addresses to interns, consultants and contractors where I am.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Court reporters have all sorts of arrangements and scams. They take advantage of how wacky the judicial system is. I think we may have to crowdfund this one, boys. I do NOT think it’s a good idea to piss off a CR. She could easily be some judge’s uncle’s wife. Milwaukee is a small town.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
G

I did some quick googling and it seems that there are freelance court reporters. I don't know what her gig is, but even if that is so - it's not her info to sell. She has presumably already been paid for her work, either as a gov't employee or a freelancer.

edit: Oh, I just saw that she does have a wicourts.gov e-mail address. So, I wonder if she is an employee after all. Then again we sometimes give <company>.com e-mail addresses to interns, consultants and contractors where I am.
Even if she is a freelancer, I would imagine that there are constraints on what she can charge. It's possible that Patrick conducted himself in a manner that was so incredibly deranged, and mentioned a "large internet following" that caused the reporter to do some googling, and she discovered that there are some 5 sink individuals looking to cover the story.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Even if she is a freelancer, I would imagine that there are constraints on what she can charge. It's possible that Patrick conducted himself in a manner that was so incredibly deranged, and mentioned a "large internet following" that caused the reporter to do some googling, and she discovered that there are some 5 sink individuals looking to cover the story.
I’ve had to hire court reporters at work to do depositions and stuff and that’s about what we pay for a whole day of transcribing and the PDFs