• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
92b6ii.jpg

Forum Clout
In spite of all of this, I guarantee he is furious at the women's shelter. For not writing their briefing better, for not taking his case more seriously, you can see flashes of it in the transcript. Those IDIOTS who help battered women had NO IDEA what they were doing!
He blames them in the first 5 minutes!

That $10 a year Niki sends them for the fridge magnet? They’re DONE! As far as pat is concerned the local apes can beat them to death.

• Deleted by N64 Cube
Show…

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
THE PETITIONER: Okay. This man for the last five (5) years has been part of an organized cyberstalking cult that has been attacking my family every day even every hour. They are responsible for forty-three (43) different swatting attempts or false calls to our home.

Does he understand how insane this makes him sound? He starts his case by going "there's an online cult who attacks my family every single hour". Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
In my opinion, Lynne is funding the lawsuit against the police but it’s a make or break - if he gets tossed they’re cut off or some other serious consequence will happen. They convinced her it was a slam dunk and how lawsuits against the police will bring in lots of money. Niki is listed first and her “Trama” are a major part of it - they think that will be a huge pay day.
I think if Lynne, or SIFFWA, was funding his retarded police lawsuit and paying for real lawyers, they wouldn't have let Pat write the response in crayon.

Forum Clout
The phrase "serves no legitimate purpose" will never not make me lol.

Nothing any member of this community has ever done, on or offline, has ever served a legitimate purpose. We're fucking retards.

Rick only had this tossed because he's a poor writer. The judge even said "I don't know of any barrier where you cannot write out a clear statement." Well, the barrier would be the Petitioner's booze-addled thinkin' meats.
I'm not so sure. Judge defined "legitimate purpose" as any legal conduct. He says: "if the conduct is protected by law...that is, if it's legal, then it's not harassment." Legal behavior is the only behavior one could link to Dan. Everything he did was legitimate.

Judge trying to help him out by believing his allegations of illegal conduct, and saying Pat needs to support the allegations (of bomb threats, etc. Illegitimate... but of course unsupportable in reality).

Rick might have given up when he realized he only had proof for legitimate (legal) activity. He didn't know he'd have to backup horseshit with evidence.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
In spite of all of this, I guarantee he is furious at the women's shelter. For not writing their briefing better, for not taking his case more seriously, you can see flashes of it in the transcript. Those IDIOTS who help battered women had NO IDEA what they were doing!
You KNOW, even though it was free, he feels “scammed”

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I'm not so sure. Judge defined "legitimate purpose" as any legal conduct. He says: "if the conduct is protected by law...that is, if it's legal, then it's not harassment." Legal behavior is the only behavior one could link to Dan. Everything he did was legitimate.

Judge trying to help him out by believing his allegations of illegal conduct, and saying Pat needs to support the allegations (of bomb threats, etc. Illegitimate... but of course unsupportable in reality).

Rick might have given up when he realized he only had proof for legitimate (legal) activity. He didn't know he'd have to backup horseshit with evidence.
Uhh have you never heard of felony taking pictures from a public sidewalk or felony going to Pat's bar? Felony YouTube videos?

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I still remember back in the early days of 2018-2019 when I still thought Pat somewhat had his shit together. Like when he posted a pic with his "Team of sharks" lawyers. I thought "Oh, shit. Let's see where this goes..". It's gone straight into retardation and Patrick has proven himself over and over again to be an utter buffoon whose only play is to bluff and then bluff some more . He'd be the world's worst poker player. On every single hand he'd push all his chips forward and smugly say "All in, baby child."