• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
In spite of all of this, I guarantee he is furious at the women's shelter. For not writing their briefing better, for not taking his case more seriously, you can see flashes of it in the transcript. Those IDIOTS who help battered women had NO IDEA what they were doing!
Its always someone else's fault.

Forum Clout
Its always someone else's fault.
Poor grammar is used several times throughout that includes "my wife and I" and "I and my wife" which Fatso gets wrong ALL the time. He very likely read through what the women's domestic abuse shelter sent him and changed at least those two instances to what he insists are grammaTically correcT usages. He always gets in his own way and it's always entertaining.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Poor grammar is used several times throughout that includes "my wife and I" and "I and my wife" which Fatso gets wrong ALL the time. He very likely read through what the women's domestic abuse shelter sent him and changed at least those two instances to what he insists are grammaTically correcT usages. He always gets in his own way and it's always entertaining.
It's also odd that a women's shelter dropped everything last minute to write that up the night before. Just for special pat.

BlackTransLivesMatter

Admincel
Forum Clout
And you're extremely intelligent
My nigga knew exactly what this was. And he knew he was dealing with a narcissist, so he disarms Pat with flattery. Even though it was never mentioned, it wouldn't surprise me if the judge read through Nadolski's hearing or was told "This guy is nuts. He will waste your time and try to filibuster"

Thank you for your service! Nice early Norm/11 gift

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Lol the judge mocking Pat's wishy washy, histrionic writing and he has to pipe up "actually I did noT wriTe iT!"

Nice hiring pajeets to write your legal brief, stupid.

Pat talks back like a woman. It's one thing to get that attitude from a broad, every man has, but for a man to act that way had to piss the judge off. Judge lost all respect for Pat as a man.

In my opinion, Lynne is funding the lawsuit against the police but it’s a make or break - if he gets tossed they’re cut off or some other serious consequence will happen. They convinced her it was a slam dunk and how lawsuits against the police will bring in lots of money. Niki is listed first and her “Trama” are a major part of it - they think that will be a huge pay day.

Reasonable to assume Lynne is funding it to get back the tens of thousands she spent to pay off Pat's judgement plus lawyer costs. The SFWA funded the initial lawsuit, but left Pat holding the bag when the debt, so his mother-in-law had to rescue him, as she wears the pants.

Forum Clout
Pat talks back like a woman. It's one thing to get that attitude from a broad, every man has, but for a man to act that way had to piss the judge off. Judge lost all respect for Pat as a man.

Reasonable to assume Lynne is funding it to get back the tens of thousands she spent to pay off Pat's judgement plus lawyer costs. The SFWA funded the initial lawsuit, but left Pat holding the bag when the debt, so his mother-in-law had to rescue him, as she wears the pants.
That's why the timing of him FINALLY rushing to submit his Tiny Tim in Space schlock and the lawsuit against MPD, et. al. seem to line up with the MIL insisting on Fatso showing some sort of work before she wastes more money on them. They begged her to fund the latest frivolous lawsuit and she told them Fatso needs to show he's actually going to try and get another book published before she invests more multi-thousands into their bullshit is the likely story.

They don't have any kids together so the MIL probably feels pressured to spend on them what would have been spent on grandkids.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Here's how I imagine this unfolded:
  • Nikki saw the BDA failure and got a glimpse of the contempt Pro Se motion
  • told special boy he can't continue his legal adventures without adult supervision
  • She knows someone who works/volunteers with the family center. Protagonist Pat proceeded to be an inconsiderate asshole and dropped a 27 paragraph e-mail on some poor lady
  • they're trained for cookie cutter "drunk husband hit me" type situations, and acting fast is very important in dangerous domestic violence cases. So the worker copy-pastes most of Pat's crazed email as is
  • when he came back home with the fresh L she veto'd re-filing
the fact that Nikki is not a petitioner despite all the "we" "us" bullshit and being a woman is very telling.

Forum Clout
  • told special boy he can't continue his legal adventures without adult supervision
  • She knows someone who works/volunteers with the family center. Protagonist Pat proceeded to be an inconsiderate asshole and dropped a 27 paragraph e-mail on some poor lady
  • they're trained for cookie cutter "drunk husband hit me" type situations, and acting fast is very important in dangerous domestic violence cases. So the worker copy-pastes most of Pat's crazed email as is
the fact that Nikki is not a petitioner despite all the "we" "us" bullshit and being a woman is very telling.
Her name is first on the lawsuit against MPD; et al. so they are definitely forcing the "abuse of a woman by police" angle. The use of a battered women's organization for her obese, unstable husband instead of herself is another tell.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Pretty sure as far as the 3rd bullet point goes, that they just met someone at a bar that hooked it up

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Brian, File770 heel turn, TRO docs, city’s response due tomorrow… is this the episode before the season finale?
His MPD lawsuit getting tossed would be the season finale. The judge letting him have some more rope to hogtie himself with by letting it continue would also be, but as a cliffhanger promising more exciting adventures on the Pigman's road to bankruptcy.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I can't honestly think of a single photo of Pat where the person taking the photo was not in public. Hell, you can take photos of Pat if he's inside his house and you're on the sidewalk. I guess legal expert Pat doesn't know that.
yea he thinks taking a picture of his house (private property)from public property makes it not allowable. because he is either a dishonest shitheap or a moron