• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson (NOT a pedophile) drank Mountain Dew for 20+ years

Forum Clout
Try water like a normal person you fat fuckin pig. Oh and you know how I get my caffeine kick? I don't. I just drag my ass out of bed, take a shower and wake up naturally. But of course special boy Pat has to take the faggier alternative to coffee because he sometimes pretends to be an upper class British lady.
Downton Flabby

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I've got to add this to the white trash Patso list:

• Unemployed
  • Small, dilapidated residence
  • Clueless gun owner
  • Cheap, illfitting clothing
  • Motorcycle
  • Mustang Enthusiast
  • Fat Drunk
  • Unused Gym Equipment
  • Community College Dropout
  • Welfare Recipient - any goverment assistance counts
  • Displays worthless reproduction movie memorabilia
  • Lived in Florida (I'll take my L on this one)
  • Drinks Mt. Dew
These are all the trappings of a white trash hick loser. Patrick aught to just lean into it at this point. Get that Foo Fighters shirt with the concert dates on the back and wear it around. Have Nikkki move the gym equipment to the back yard. Buy a lawnmower, then leave it outside to rust.

The fucking guy is such a low class piece of shit.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Try water like a normal person you fat fuckin pig. Oh and you know how I get my caffeine kick? I don't. I just drag my ass out of bed, take a shower and wake up naturally. But of course special boy Pat has to take the faggier alternative to coffee because he sometimes pretends to be an upper class British lady.

In all the pictures where this retard strategically places his gay Star Wars mugs in frame, they aren't filled with coffee, they weren't filled with tea until recently, they were mugs of fucking Mountain Dew. Think about that. 41 years old.
Ive been drinking tons of water lately instead of other shit, and it’s the best ever. Fat Patrick Tomlinson needs to have some sort of treat, though, and drinking water isn’t as cool as drinking Mountain Dew MAAAAAAAN. He’s a fucking disgrace.

however if I want something hot in the morning I have been switching away from coffee (black, no milk or sugar), and to plain tea or green tea. That shit is good and it doesn’t make me a panicky Pat afterwards.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've got to add this to the white trash Patso list:

• Unemployed
  • Small, dilapidated residence
  • Clueless gun owner
  • Cheap, illfitting clothing
  • Motorcycle
  • Mustang Enthusiast
  • Fat Drunk
  • Unused Gym Equipment
  • Community College Dropout
  • Welfare Recipient - any goverment assistance counts
  • Displays worthless reproduction movie memorabilia
  • Lived in Florida (I'll take my L on this one)
  • Drinks Mt. Dew
These are all the trappings of a white trash hick loser. Patrick aught to just lean into it at this point. Get that Foo Fighters shirt with the concert dates on the back and wear it around. Have Nikkki move the gym equipment to the back yard. Buy a lawnmower, then leave it outside to rust.

The fucking guy is such a low class piece of shit.
If he grew a sick Scott Hall mullet and started wearing Pit Vipers it'd be an improvement.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Ive been drinking tons of water lately instead of other shit, and it’s the best ever. Fat Patrick Tomlinson needs to have some sort of treat, though, and drinking water isn’t as cool as drinking Mountain Dew MAAAAAAAN. He’s a fucking disgrace.

however if I want something hot in the morning I have been switching away from coffee (black, no milk or sugar), and to plain tea or green tea. That shit is good and it doesn’t make me a panicky Pat afterwards.
You go soda water or the other kind?

I've been on the fake Aldi version of Santa Vittoria for a month. It makes it easy to drink a gallon a day, which I think is good for you.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Mountain Dew has a fraction of the caffeine of a standard cup of coffee. Anyone who drinks it for the caffeine content is a fucking faggot nerd who should be stuffed into a locker post haste.

Coffee is for adults who have to be up early to go to a job to support themselves. Fatty can drink The Dew all day because his adulthood has been the equivalent of a teenager on summer break.

Switching soda for tea is a good idea, I'll give Porky Pat that. I regularly make a pitcher of sugar free iced tea instead of buying soda. But this tweet was four years ago, and Porky Pat has only gotten more rotund. Something doesn't add up!!!