• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson (NOT a pedophile) drank Mountain Dew for 20+ years

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

DDG6H.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
A daily drinker of Mt Dew for 20 years? Of course. Of fucking course.

So funny that this dumb cunt thinks he's an expert on everything, including diet and fitness, yet he poured that shit down his fat neck for 20 years. 1 can of Mt Dew has 46g of sugar in it, pretty sure it's more than any other soda. And this dummy drank it daily for 20 years and wonders why he was on BP medication in his 30s and now looks like a human walrus. Combine that with all the booze and greasy food he eats and it's amazing he's not a fatter pig than he is.

He's such a dumb fucking rube piece of trash, it's unbelievable.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Try water like a normal person you fat fuckin pig. Oh and you know how I get my caffeine kick? I don't. I just drag my ass out of bed, take a shower and wake up naturally. But of course special boy Pat has to take the faggier alternative to coffee because he sometimes pretends to be an upper class British lady.

In all the pictures where this retard strategically places his gay Star Wars mugs in frame, they aren't filled with coffee, they weren't filled with tea until recently, they were mugs of fucking Mountain Dew. Think about that. 41 years old.