• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is a slimy, lying weasel who "couldn't recall" sending Andrew any texts.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
We all lie occasionally, but if you choose to lie where you know the other side knows it's a lie, all you do is empower them. Knowing he lies doesn't demonstrate to me a "win at all costs" crafty guy, when they're so transparently lies, but rather a scared pussy that knows he's been beat. Lying to us is a win for us, he's admitting he can't beat us.
It'd be one thing if he told the truth & got ruled against, then he could blame the system but he goes-in lying from the start so he admits he's not on the side of righteousness.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
and you sure as shit ain't Captain America.

Yes, child. I am

eeifby6woaudflc-jpg.277

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He keeps underestimating us and we keep coming through.

Theres no possible way this guy has $17,000 at the ready, let me fuck with this guy. Nope.

This guys definitely a loser, no way he comes all the way out here for this hearing and carries himself like a consummate professional. Wrong again, child.
We’re the working class brothermen of America, Pat. A life of drinking and tweeting on the couch provides no opportunities to gain wisdom and maturity. A trucker with an ulnar claw isn’t one to fuck with, and at least knows when to keep his mouth shut.
Rick assumes everyone is worse than him in every way due to his narcissism & inflated ego but it just isn't true, even BDA after his shenanigans was talking about responsible drinking & also sought advice from friends & family around him, all-round good egg.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I’m not trying to get political (I hate all pols equally), but I read your excellent comment and Patso’s unquenchable love for Hillary Clinton shone through to me. You can read the excerpts above and it could easily be applied to Cankles Clinton. That fat bitch has something else in common with our fat bitch:

Truth, honor, and respectability don’t mean a thing to these pieces of shit. It’s about me Me ME, child!

I work inside a power plant. Cybersecurity is INSANE. You need to run virus scan every time i open my laptop and give IT remote acess to double check. Thats just to check Voltage/etc. Its beyond reasonable doubt she “didnt know” what she was doing was wrong. The power plant fucking DRILLS it into your head “DONT TOUCH OUR SHIT UNTIL YOUR COMPUTER IS SECURE OR YOURE FUCKING FIRED IMMEDIATELY”. Especially now w all the “cyberthreats” and all. Shes a fucking bold (bald?) faced liar.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Y’know you bring up a good point and while it worked out in the end, I probably could have had as good of a chance beating this by just ignoring it. I don’t think he knew that it was his job to make sure I was served. Today would have been him trotting in ready to make a speech to the judge to have the book thrown at me just to get immediately shot down and schooled on the second step of the legal process.
With all the money fat faggot Patrick wasted on legal services, he didn't have enough of a relationship with any of the lawyers to reach out and get some guidance?

Or, he reached out, was laughed off the phone, and decided his thinkin meats were superior, and blundered right into the next hornet's nest?

Patrick is a fat, homosexual child of a dummy

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
With all the money fat faggot Patrick wasted on legal services, he didn't have enough of a relationship with any of the lawyers to reach out and get some guidance?

Or, he reached out, was laughed off the phone, and decided his thinkin meats were superior, and blundered right into the next hornet's nest?

Patrick is a fat, homosexual child of a dummy
I'm betting he didn't reach out to a lawyer. In his mind, the lawyers he'd previously engaged disappointed him with their lack of tenacity and wit and brilliance. He was gonna be the one to state his case so perfectly that the judge would have no option but to see it his way. I believe he's that delusional.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm betting he didn't reach out to a lawyer. In his mind, the lawyers he'd previously engaged disappointed him with their lack of tenacity and wit and brilliance. He was gonna be the one to state his case so perfectly that the judge would have no option but to see it his way. I believe he's that delusional.
I bet that is almost exactly how it played out in his fat head. " I'll do this myself. I will be heard in court." Im so fucking glad he lost that easy case. Otherwise pat would be putting Esq. at the end of his name and pretending he knows law on twitter.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Is there a transcript somewhere? How do you know he said "couldn't recall"?
You can get the autogenerated transcript by clicking the [...] button on YouTube. If you're on mobile you'll need to view it in desktop mode to see it. I haven't been able to scroll through it easily like I used to though. You used to be able to Ctrl+F to find what you're looking for but it automatically jumps back to wherever you're paused now.

Screenshot_20220322-120630~2.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
There's now multiple legal precedents that paint him as a vexatious litigant. Separate frivolous cases thrown out, with prejudice, for lack of any kind of tangible evidence.

Even if he somehow manages to get the most emotional sympathetic female judge, all a lawyer has to do is point to these precedents. He's tried this before and we have text messages that support the idea he's only doing it to force my client to spend their money on legal fees. There is currently a lien on his house for a judgement that he repeatedly stated he will not pay.

Boom, and another lolsuit gets thrown out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That’s exactly what happened, from his behavior alone Pat thought court is exactly like how it is in TV / Movies. Pat has barely ever lived in the real world and doesn’t understand how things work. His whole life he’s sat around watching TV so to him that’s reality. He showed up without being prepared, believed he would be given a podium to “speak his truth” or some shit and the judge would believe every word he said. His outbursts and taking over the judge is what the “hero” does in movies against the evil judge and even threw in that snide “you thought that was funny” which the judge had to shut him up. The fact that the judge actually had to say “what did you think was going to happen today?” Must of cracked his brain because turns out movies aren’t real life.