• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is a slimy, lying weasel who "couldn't recall" sending Andrew any texts.

G

I actually suspect Rick is an alcoholic based on frequency, not volume. I think he's a lightweight bitch that can't handle even moderate amounts of beer.
The older you get the harder it is to drink lots of beers at home. I can drink in a bar, but at home 6 beers bloats me like I'm pregnant. I can't drink enough to catch a buzz at home, so I drink wine or cider at home.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How could he get the default if Andrew was never served?
Im not saying it makes sense. Its just pats logic. Pat thought he would have the whole stage for himself to present all his internet troll dirty laundry while getting a RO placed on that troll. All pat yearns for is for people to listen to him and take him seriously. Pat has been laughed at his whole life. It drives him into a rage that nobody takes him seriously. He thought this was his big moment to LARP as a lawyer. Can you imagine the horrible legal advise he would be spewing on twitter if he won? ( He still might). " Who needs law school, I just beat an internet troll in court representing myself."

Forum Clout
The willingness he has to consistently present fake evidence and lie to the court just to inflict any form of damage to people is his worst trait. He is a loathsome swine who's ultimate fantasy is to recreate the Roman proscriptions against everyone he perceives as wronging him; his school bullies, Ade/PCJ, publishers who have dropped him, women who won't fuck him, etc. As much as I want him to live on in the hell he has created for himself it would probably be better for the world if he died immediately.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Im not saying it makes sense. Its just pats logic. Pat thought he would have the whole stage for himself to present all his internet troll dirty laundry while getting a RO placed on that troll. All pat yearns for is for people to listen to him and take him seriously. Pat has been laughed at his whole life. It drives him into a rage that nobody takes him seriously. He thought this was his big moment to LARP as a lawyer. Can you imagine the horrible legal advise he would be spewing on twitter if he won? ( He still might). " Who needs law school, I just beat an internet troll in court representing myself."
Y’know you bring up a good point and while it worked out in the end, I probably could have had as good of a chance beating this by just ignoring it. I don’t think he knew that it was his job to make sure I was served. Today would have been him trotting in ready to make a speech to the judge to have the book thrown at me just to get immediately shot down and schooled on the second step of the legal process.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
He keeps underestimating us and we keep coming through.

Theres no possible way this guy has $17,000 at the ready, let me fuck with this guy. Nope.

This guys definitely a loser, no way he comes all the way out here for this hearing and carries himself like a consummate professional. Wrong again, child.
We’re the working class brothermen of America, Pat. A life of drinking and tweeting on the couch provides no opportunities to gain wisdom and maturity. A trucker with an ulnar claw isn’t one to fuck with, and at least knows when to keep his mouth shut.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Y’know you bring up a good point and while it worked out in the end, I probably could have had as good of a chance beating this by just ignoring it. I don’t think he knew that it was his job to make sure I was served. Today would have been him trotting in ready to make a speech to the judge to have the book thrown at me just to get immediately shot down and schooled on the second step of the legal process.
His legal team tried this shit with quasi kinda. Waiting til the last minute to serve paperwork hoping that they would be fucked by technicalities

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He's a stupid, shameless child. He thinks taking on the entire internet makes him some epic hero, and he thinks lying to the judicial system like he lied to school administrators will defeat those evil, unenlightened bullies like it did in junior high. Too bad he has to provide proof of his bullshit or else he easts shit on the public record.
Nickel's worth of free advise, pig-tits: life isn't a Disney movie, and you sure as shit ain't Captain America.

Forum Clout
I'm sure a lot of us on here exaggerate our lives and our stories a little bit to make them more fun or interesting, but this dude just makes shit up out of whole cloth. Not only that, he will deny evident truths even when the receipts are being waived in his face.

I think the first time that I ever wanted to stick my fist through his fat fucking imbecile skull is when they showed him the paperwork that he lost his court case and owes quasi money, and he was just like "I didn't lose anything atalker" "I don't owe anybody anything child"

It's like bro we're all looking at the fucking LEGAL PAPERWORK that says you do. I think we peeled back another layer on this onion today when Andrew told us that the bailiff had to tell him to shut his mouth. I've made some stupid decisions in my life, but I have never tried to talk over or talk back to a judge.

That's a prime example of how either delusional, mentally ill, or how mentally broken we've made him... That he will talk back to a fucking judge when he isn't getting his way.
He doesn'T know the proper proTocol, stlaker.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
His submission for his dumb defamation lawsuit was riddled with lies. Piggy doesn't care about what the truth is, he just wants to win at all costs. Which is pretty funny because he's a born and bred loser, his faggot father was a rodeo clown.

Patrick is the walking cum of a brain damaged rodeo clown.

Last edited:
G

He keeps underestimating us and we keep coming through.

Theres no possible way this guy has $17,000 at the ready, let me fuck with this guy. Nope.

This guys definitely a loser, no way he comes all the way out here for this hearing and carries himself like a consummate professional. Wrong again, child.
We’re the working class brothermen of America, Pat. A life of drinking and tweeting on the couch provides no opportunities to gain wisdom and maturity. A trucker with an ulnar claw isn’t one to fuck with, and at least knows when to keep his mouth shut.
You are too fawkin smart to be in the military. There, I said it...You should fawking be writing novels dude. Or just writing period, your prose/writing style is so good to read.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Pat was lying under oath.
Yeah, to us (and any semi sane person) he was loying. The scariest thing about the mind of the Pig is that he believes that it never happened, ergo he can’t recall it.

He wiped that part of the exchange from his mind, because he was “fighting a Nazi” who deserves the ultimate punishment.

If you gaze too long the mind of Pig, the mind of the Pig will also gaze into you.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Yeah, to us (and any semi sane person) he was loying. The scariest thing about the mind of the Pig is that he believes that it never happened, ergo he can’t recall it.

He wiped that part of the exchange from his mind, because he was “fighting a Nazi” who deserves the ultimate punishment.

If you gaze too long the mind of Pig, the mind of the Pig will also gaze into you.
The fact that he is totally OK with blatantly lying in court to get his way while acting like he is an innocent victim is the real issue. He cant turn it off.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This is what angers me the most about Pat. For all this talk about being on a level playing field, he has to go about lying, fabricating evidence, and perjuring himself.

You think you've been wronged? Fine, file a suit, thats what courts are for. He says he wants a fair fight but he can't fight fair. Writing emails to himself, the Stealthypussy 7 post in 15 minutes account, vandalizing his own property, the phony voicemails, and now "can't recall" ever texting Andrew the very messages Andrew brought as evidence to court. I find this more offensive than ditching his own daughter because at least shes better off without him.

Pat has no integrity and no respect for anyone or anything other than himself, which is probably why he's never had a real job and doesn't appreciate anyone who works hard for anything. Everyone can see through him for the person he really is. :fighter_sm: A liar, a hypocrite, and lazy, selfish troglodyte who thinks everything in the world revolves around him. Enjoy that humble pie fat boy, I'll put money in your canteen when you're in jail for contempt of court. #payquasi.
Is there a transcript somewhere? How do you know he said "couldn't recall"?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
…and now "can't recall" ever texting Andrew the very messages Andrew brought as evidence to court.

Pat has no integrity and no respect for anyone or anything other than himself…thinks everything in the world revolves around him.

I’m not trying to get political (I hate all pols equally), but I read your excellent comment and Patso’s unquenchable love for Hillary Clinton shone through to me. You can read the excerpts above and it could easily be applied to Cankles Clinton. That fat bitch has something else in common with our fat bitch:

Truth, honor, and respectability don’t mean a thing to these pieces of shit. It’s about me Me ME, child!