• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is a slimy, lying weasel who "couldn't recall" sending Andrew any texts.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This is what angers me the most about Pat. For all this talk about being on a level playing field, he has to go about lying, fabricating evidence, and perjuring himself.

You think you've been wronged? Fine, file a suit, thats what courts are for. He says he wants a fair fight but he can't fight fair. Writing emails to himself, the Stealthypussy 7 post in 15 minutes account, vandalizing his own property, the phony voicemails, and now "can't recall" ever texting Andrew the very messages Andrew brought as evidence to court. I find this more offensive than ditching his own daughter because at least shes better off without him.

Pat has no integrity and no respect for anyone or anything other than himself, which is probably why he's never had a real job and doesn't appreciate anyone who works hard for anything. Everyone can see through him for the person he really is. :fighter_sm: A liar, a hypocrite, and lazy, selfish troglodyte who thinks everything in the world revolves around him. Enjoy that humble pie fat boy, I'll put money in your canteen when you're in jail for contempt of court. #payquasi.

G

This is what angers me the most about Pat. For all this talk about being on a level playing field, he has to go about lying, fabricating evidence, and perjuring himself.

You think you've been wronged? Fine, file a suit, thats what courts are for. He says he wants a fair fight but he can't fight fair. Writing emails to himself, the Stealthypussy 7 post in 15 minutes account, vandalizing his own property, the phony voicemails, and now "can't recall" ever texting Andrew the very messages Andrew brought as evidence to court. I find this more offensive than ditching his own daughter because at least shes better off without him.

Pat has no integrity and no respect for anyone or anything other than himself, which is probably why he's never had a real job and doesn't appreciate anyone who works hard for anything. Everyone can see through him for the person he really is. :fighter_sm: A liar, a hypocrite, and lazy, selfish troglodyte who thinks everything in the world revolves around him. Enjoy that humble pie fat boy, I'll put money in your canteen when you're in jail for contempt of court. #payquasi.
We all lie occasionally, but if you choose to lie where you know the other side knows it's a lie, all you do is empower them. Knowing he lies doesn't demonstrate to me a "win at all costs" crafty guy, when they're so transparently lies, but rather a scared pussy that knows he's been beat. Lying to us is a win for us, he's admitting he can't beat us.

G

We all lie occasionally, but if you choose to lie where you know the other side knows it's a lie, all you do is empower them. Knowing he lies doesn't demonstrate to me a "win at all costs" crafty guy, when they're so transparently lies, but rather a scared pussy that knows he's been beat. Lying to us is a win for us, he's admitting he can't beat us.
I'm sure a lot of us on here exaggerate our lives and our stories a little bit to make them more fun or interesting, but this dude just makes shit up out of whole cloth. Not only that, he will deny evident truths even when the receipts are being waived in his face.

I think the first time that I ever wanted to stick my fist through his fat fucking imbecile skull is when they showed him the paperwork that he lost his court case and owes quasi money, and he was just like "I didn't lose anything stlaker" "I don't owe anybody anything child"

It's like bro we're all looking at the fucking LEGAL PAPERWORK that says you do. I think we peeled back another layer on this onion today when Andrew told us that the bailiff had to tell him to shut his mouth. I've made some stupid decisions in my life, but I have never tried to talk over or talk back to a judge.

That's a prime example of how either delusional, mentally ill, or how mentally broken we've made him... That he will talk back to a fucking judge when he isn't getting his way.

G

This is precisely why his precious Vice News article fell through. As sympathetic as she was to his situation, Anna eventually realized that Patrick was greatly exaggerating his plight and fabricating evidence. The fake voicemails were the nail in the coffin. Funny how those didn't make it into any court filing. Almost as if Pat was like "Fuck. Ok those were too obvious."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Rick probably thought Andrew would not show, tell bullshit story and get automatic win then oopsie doodles happened
Sounds like pig was banking on it. Showed up unprepared. No witnesses. Andrew didnt get served until he got there. Pat was banking on a default/ no show win. Pat underestimated his enemy once again. He should probably read " The Art of War" instead of posing with it in photos. This is all basic shit in that book that pat keeps losing to.

Forum Clout
Sounds like pig was banking on it. Showed up unprepared. No witnesses. Andrew didnt get served until he got there. Pat was banking on a default/ no show win. Pat underestimated his enemy once again. He should probably read " The Art of War" instead of posing with it in photos. This is all basic shit in that book that pat keeps losing to.
This is exactly what Fat was doing. Win by default and then he could always claim he had taken his stalkers to court and won.

G

He should've gone the Jim Norton route: if you think there's a chance you might get fucked, always PREP.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He didn't anticipate Andrew's gamemanship.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
How could he get the default if Andrew was never served?