• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick gets asked why he doesn't just block trolls, goes on a long rant and ignores the question

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It's simply simple, child. I am simply sorry you are so stupid little baby girl.
8765432.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Another issue is he constantly conflates people texting him as Chewbacca as being the same, and in cahoots with, the people who are supposedly shutting off his power and SWATting him, if thats even happening at all.

Its obvious but he’s just forming a justification for why people can’t make fun of him. It’s not just making fun of me, it’s crime! You go to their website and its just mockery? Heres a bunch of trust me bro statements with really shaky or 0 evidence at all of a crime. All because saying “I don’t want people making fun of me or saying i’m wrong” is too difficult.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Another issue is he constantly conflates people texting him as Chewbacca as being the same, and in cahoots with, the people who are supposedly shutting off his power and SWATting him, if thats even happening at all.

Its obvious but he’s just forming a justification for why people can’t make fun of him. It’s not just making fun of me, it’s crime! You go to their website and its just mockery? Heres a bunch of trust me bro statements with really shaky or 0 evidence at all of a crime. All because saying “I don’t want people making fun of me or saying i’m wrong” is too difficult.

This is the "chilling effect on speech" that the courts weigh in deciding what standards to apply in free speech cases. It is also why the "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" approach the wine twink utilized was completely wrong. Just say "civil conspiracy" and every person you don't like is responsible for every crime ever.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"It is a one-sided, unilateral attack"

Yes, Pat. That's what 'unilateral' means. You don't need to say 'one-sided' and 'unilateral'. They're close enough in meaning that either is sufficient. Have you ever cracked the spine on a book that didn't have lasers or pictures of food in it? Balding asshole.
He wants so bad to seem like he has big vocabulary but struggles at even the simplest things. Always trying to fluff up his sentences with fancy words because he thinks it makes him sound smarter. Only an idiot ( him) would think its working.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

An absolute stunning example of how Patrick tries to craft the narrative on how he is an important activist.

But also shows he has no idea on what he is talking about.
no one is DDosing Patrickstomlinson.com that's ridiculous.
He doxed himself several times.
He has fabricated his own death threats since, why not then?

He created this piece of fiction for his twitter persona and the only reason it ever went unchallenged is because until norm11, literally no-one cared. It's why he replies all the time, he can't have the illusion he has created shattered and if he corrects the record then in his mind anyone reading it will believe him.

fat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
An absolute stunning example of how Patrick tries to craft the narrative on how he is an important activist.

But also shows he has no idea on what he is talking about.
no one is DDosing Patrickstomlinson.com that's ridiculous.
He doxed himself several times.
He has fabricated his own death threats since, why not then?

He created this piece of fiction for his twitter persona and the only reason it ever went unchallenged is because until norm11, literally no-one cared. It's why he replies all the time, he can't have the illusion he has created shattered and if he corrects the record then in his mind anyone reading it will believe him.

fat
He really is an idiot.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He wants so bad to seem like he has big vocabulary but struggles at even the simplest things. Always trying to fluff up his sentences with fancy words because he thinks it makes him sound smarter. Only an idiot ( him) would think its working.
I do that with tech words but I also admit I'm an idiot.