• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick gets asked why he doesn't just block trolls, goes on a long rant and ignores the question

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
Capture.PNG

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Waldo's Mom is about two rational questions away from being called a child and added to the list of stalkers.
Im sure she ends up with a " you are too stupid, Im blocking you" just because she wants to ask about the topic that pat cant stop crying about but doesnt want to talk about.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Now it's "defamation". That would imply he has a good reputation but there are plenty of examples of him being a cunt on Twitter. One might say he invites these people to tweet disparaging things at him
Once Pat was exposed as a compulsive liar. Some people made it their mission to find proof and call him out every time he tries to lie. It has worked a treat and the sheer amount of evidence that reveals that pat has worse baggage than most of the people he attacks. He wants to act like he is a better person and smarter than everyone....well his arrest record and official grades prove otherwise.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Now it's "defamation". That would imply he has a good reputation but there are plenty of examples of him being a cunt on Twitter. One might say he invites these people to tweet disparaging things at him
quoting a police report is now defamation. I guess he'll have to go after the cop that wrote the report then.