• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick eats steak well done

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He also orders white wine with his steak. Of course the waiter recommends the red wine for steak because that’s the proper pairing (white wine is for chicken / fish) but piggy tells them no and brags white wine is better for well done steak like an idiot.

Working in the restaurant business for some reason most black people ALWAYS ask for burgers / steaks to be well-well done. I think it was so they could complain it wasn’t “well done enough” (after eating it all) and refuse to pay. You would know how they acted well they came in they would leave this way.
Is there evidence he actually orders a white with steak? That’s fucking wild if he does. I already hate the well done part. There’s no way he’s retarded enough to pair a white with it. It’s not even hard to know what pairings work. Red meat= red wine. White meat= white wine. Obviously not a complete guide but, it’s common fucking sense. God I fucking hate him enough already.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is there evidence he actually orders a white with steak? That’s fucking wild if he does. I already hate the well done part. There’s no way he’s retarded enough to pair a white with it. It’s not even hard to know what pairings work. Red meat= red wine. White meat= white wine. Obviously not a complete guide but, it’s common fucking sense. God I fucking hate him enough already.
It was from one of his food pics he posted online, it was a steak and white wine glass and him bragging about white wine is what you SHOULD order with steak, not red because he’s so smart and unique. He is a big baby so he needs the sweetest white wine with his well done steak. It’s just another one of the many things Pat claims to know everything about, how you should eat your steak and it should be paired with white wine. He believes he’s some superior intellectual that looks down on “common people” yet is forever white trash. It’s why he hates his home town / upbringing so much, he always saw himself as better than everyone in that town yet he’s just another mid west rube. It’s why he’s such a lunatic and so insecure, he wants everyone to think he’s so great yet is a massive failure at everything.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I went through a phase when I cooked steaks on my cast iron skillet all the time, and when I ate it, it was a fucking bloodbath every time but tasted so damn good.

Growing up my mom always ordered things for me well done, and when I discovered how wrong that was I had a real bone to pick with her

G

Based bong knows how to eat burgers
Bong is funny to me. Always assumed it was referring to Aussies. What's the connection to Brits?

Yeah the burger thing may be genetic. One of my grandmas, my dad's mother, was American and used to make them for us as kids for a treat - patties and buns from scratch. She'd do it like twice a year, and she died in the 90s, but they're still the best burgers I ever had.

Edit - I'm a faggot who misses the way my grammy made burgers for me when I was 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yet he still uses it as an insult.

1649539709675.png

1649539782232.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
IIRC, aren't they supposed to be cooked to like 160 so you kill the bacteria?
Yes.

The outside of meat gets contaminated with bacteria, yeasts etc - which is fine, because that's the bit that gets cooked the most. The inside is kept mostly safe by whatever's left of the cow's immune system.

When you mince meat to make burgers, that outside gets mixed up into the middle, and if you leave it rare you're just asking for trouble. I've had enough pink burgers give me the shits that I won't touch them any more.

Medium-rare steak is fine, and if you sous vide burgers you can pasteurise them and have them as rare as you like; but fuck pink burgers from a grill.