• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick eats steak well done

G

Toast the bun on each side for a few seconds on the grill, my dear. Sogginess is prevented, allowing you to enjoy the juicy burger.
I'm the autistic peasant when it comes to burgers. I don't like the patties too thick and would prefer no blood in them. No tomatoes, the texture doesn't fit. I want some crunch from lettuce pickle, onion and then meat and cheese. And the bun only toasted on the inside.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Every decent restaurant and steakhouse should have a policy of refusing to cook a steak well done. The customer isn't always right and if you want to insult the memory of the cow who gave its life to feed you by over-cooking its delicious flesh, you can fuck off to a McDonald's. I actually don't like any pink in a burger but mostly because it makes the bun soggy but anything over medium rare steak is not OK.
I agree with all of this except the ideal for me is somewhere between medium and medium-rare. I spent a couple of months in France back in the day and once took this gorgeous fucking 19 year old slut out and she asked for her steak well-done. The waiter was incredibly cunty and could barely contain his eye roll. He even gave me a look almost suggesting he understood she was nothing but a selection of very attractive holes. They gave her the shittiest piece of meat they had while mine was fantastic. She was bitching about it the whole time and I was going to explain how it works but I figured I'd just fuck her and dump a load of cum on her face instead so that's what I did. Worked out for both of us as far as I can tell.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I agree with all of this except the ideal for me is somewhere between medium and medium-rare. I spent a couple of months in France back in the day and once took this gorgeous fucking 19 year old slut out and she asked for her steak well-done. The waiter was incredibly cunty and could barely contain his eye roll. He even gave me a look almost suggesting he understood she was nothing but a selection of very attractive holes. They gave her the shittiest piece of meat they had while mine was fantastic. She was bitching about it the whole time and I was going to explain how it works but I figured I'd just fuck her and dump a load of cum on her face instead so that's what I did. Worked out for both of us as far as I can tell.
Did she look like Lucy Lawless?

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I'm the autistic peasant when it comes to burgers. I don't like the patties too thick and would prefer no blood in them. No tomatoes, the texture doesn't fit. I want some crunch from lettuce pickle, onion and then meat and cheese. And the bun only toasted on the inside.
Based bong knows how to eat burgers

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’ll admit I’m a faggot and prefer a burger over a steak, but if you are gunna have a steak, at best medium is how it should be cooked. Another story of him being a childlike faggot, like the scrambled eggs story in France.
I can't even imagine how embarrassing the scrambled eggs situation was for anyone who isn't a fat retard who can never be wrong.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He also orders white wine with his steak. Of course the waiter recommends the red wine for steak because that’s the proper pairing (white wine is for chicken / fish) but piggy tells them no and brags white wine is better for well done steak like an idiot.

Working in the restaurant business for some reason most black people ALWAYS ask for burgers / steaks to be well-well done. I think it was so they could complain it wasn’t “well done enough” (after eating it all) and refuse to pay. You would know how they acted well they came in they would leave this way.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
You must be a joy at the Drive Thru.
tumblr_m6hpe4n4lj1qe2ha5o1_250.gif

G

I used to eat steaks like 2-3 times a month. I've only eaten 1 this year, and I hate to say it but I'm better off for it. I lost some weight and feel much better, too. I'd eat a steak and have meat farts worse than Blappy for a day or two.
I had steak and eggs for dinner one night a couple of weeks ago while I was out with some friends. The next morning my wife said she nearly puked from the farts I was blowing out in my sleep lol

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Every decent restaurant and steakhouse should have a policy of refusing to cook a steak well done. The customer isn't always right and if you want to insult the memory of the cow who gave its life to feed you by over-cooking its delicious flesh, you can fuck off to a McDonald's. I actually don't like any pink in a burger but mostly because it makes the bun soggy but anything over medium rare steak is not OK.
Informally, they do. Restaurants are grateful for when a rube orders a steak well done because it allows them to use the oldest piece of meat that is about to go rancid -- they just cook the hell out of it and no one is the wiser.

At least, according to Bourdain.

G

There was a Reddit post a few weeks ago where someone ordered a steak Pittsburgh-style and well done. It looked like a charcoal briquet. I tried for 30 seconds to find it again and I couldn't. But it reminded me of Rick and his well-done faggotty palate.

I don't mind pink in my burgers but I don't care if they're not pink so long as they're still juicy and not hockey pucks. IIRC, aren't they supposed to be cooked to like 160 so you kill the bacteria?