• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick eats steak well done

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It says a lot about a person that orders a steak well done.

You know who else orders their steak well done Pat? You have a lot in common with trump pat.

trumpsteak-1.jpg

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
“…under normal circumstances, I ask for well-done with the expectation that the cook will assume I’ve suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury, leaving me incapable of forming or holding rational opinions, and therefore deliver a steak the way he wants to cook it, which is typically medium if I’m very lucky.”

So most cooks assume he’s retarded and just cook their steaks the right way. They don’t realize that Patrick is an advanced carnivore, and not some run of the mill Neanderthal. Their mistake.

G

Every decent restaurant and steakhouse should have a policy of refusing to cook a steak well done. The customer isn't always right and if you want to insult the memory of the cow who gave its life to feed you by over-cooking its delicious flesh, you can fuck off to a McDonald's. I actually don't like any pink in a burger but mostly because it makes the bun soggy but anything over medium rare steak is not OK.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
“…under normal circumstances, I ask for well-done with the expectation that the cook will assume I’ve suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury, leaving me incapable of forming or holding rational opinions, and therefore deliver a steak the way he wants to cook it, which is typically medium if I’m very lucky.”

So most cooks assume he’s retarded and just cook their steaks the right way. They don’t realize that Patrick is an advanced carnivore, and not some run of the mill Neanderthal. Their mistake.

He thinks that’s witty and captivating storytelling. Man he is just fawkin’ insufferable