Patricia Tomlinstein posts to r/Autism

G

Your advice is the gayest shit ever. You've gained no wisdom as you've aged, you just sound like the fat piece of shit that you are. When I'm your age, you'll be dead of heart disease, so that's irrelevant.

This is a gem of wisdom, though: "youth only lasts to 25." Really? I dunno, maybe you're one of those genetic wastes who looked like shit by 25, therefore that rule applies to everybody in your mind.

Here's some advice: give advice to your own faggot kids and not to strangers who've already informed you that you're a pathetic old piece of shit. You're like Patrick with ten years on him, child.
I imagine you're a fat, bald, 35 year old, but hey given how off the mark you are on me, that might be giving you too much credit.

You also post way to much for a guy that is young and should be getting laid,

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I imagine you're a fat, bald, 35 year old, but hey given how off the mark you are on me, that might be giving you too much credit.

You also post way to much for a guy that is young and should be getting laid,
Yeah bruh, I gotta get laid more. You've already admitted to being a fat father of some gay kids, and you've got nothing on me. You hate blacks to an irrational degree but you're one of those old Die For Israel conservicucks. You may actually be worse than Joe.