Patricia Tomlinstein posts to r/Autism

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What is the practicality of wearing your sunglasses backwards on your head? Why does he wear a backwards hat? God I hate Frat Pat.
It really shows his age mentally, he’s still stuck in the late 90s when it was cool for the white kids to wear their hat backwards trying to copy what the black guys were doing. Of course now in 2021 anyone wearing a hat backwards on purpose just looks like a douche and a tool, especially one that’s 41 years old.

G

It really shows his age mentally, he’s still stuck in the late 90s when it was cool for the white kids to wear their hat backwards trying to copy what the black guys were doing. Of course now in 2021 anyone wearing a hat backwards on purpose just looks like a douche and a tool, especially one that’s 41 years old.
Maybe when eating ribs or wings, which he does often, you can, otherwise, no.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
If this is your work bravo, finally.
Gee, thanks. Nobody had made fun of Pat before you came along, pop-pop.

giphy.gif

Dumb old cunt.

G

giphy.gif

Dumb old cunt.

giphy.gif

Dumb old cunt.
When you're my age and still unfortunately alive, I'll laugh, because, youth only lasts to 25, after that you don't realize until you're 47 that 25 to 47 feels like 5 years. Only a double on this, not your best work.

G

Reddit is so fucking gay. You make a post in any subreddit and 99% of the time the automod instantly removes it and makes a gay comment like "Welcome to r/faggots! Your post has been removed because you forgot to add flair/your account doesn't have high enough karma/your account is not old enough/etc". Fucking fags so over protective of their gay little communities.

G

Reddit is so fucking gay. You make a post in any subreddit and 99% of the time the automod instantly removes it and makes a gay comment like "Welcome to r/faggots! Your post has been removed because you forgot to add flair/your account doesn't have high enough karma/your account is not old enough/etc". Fucking fags so over protective of their gay little communities.
In some ways that happens here lol. The worst if KF, at least reddit isn't pretending to be what KF is.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
I lost three separate accounts in one post for up voting and down voting too much it said

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
When you're my age and still unfortunately alive, I'll laugh, because, youth only lasts to 25, after that you don't realize until you're 47 that 25 to 47 feels like 5 years. Only a double on this, not your best work.
Your advice is the gayest shit ever. You've gained no wisdom as you've aged, you just sound like the fat piece of shit that you are. When I'm your age, you'll be dead of heart disease, so that's irrelevant.

This is a gem of wisdom, though: "youth only lasts to 25." Really? I dunno, maybe you're one of those genetic wastes who looked like shit by 25, therefore that rule applies to everybody in your mind.

Here's some advice: give advice to your own faggot kids and not to strangers who've already informed you that you're a pathetic old piece of shit. You're like Patrick with ten years on him, child.