• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patreeky and ShutYourCakeHorn are twin brothers lol

G

I can spot at least one serious error with this.
where-are-you.jpg

my surname is Precision after all...you're right

G

You really have an inflated ego thinking everyone wants your respect here
Maybe I do have an inflated ego...maybe if someone else calls me out on it, I might just nod along and agree. You, though...no. You will not get away with that as pathetic as you are, sorry.

G

I really am not...

funny story, when I was 10, I was being all-know-it-all with this girl I liked in class. I was in the chess club, not even one of the best and kind of a newb, but my self confident nig brain was all-in with impressing her. So i pulled up a chess table and told her Im teaching her chess, and the whole time she was nodding along, as we played a practice chess game.

I was so into teaching and showing off what I knew I didn't pick up she was setting her pieces properly, like defensively...and then slowly, slowly started picking off my chess pieces.

Then she started taking more pieces than I was taking from her (while I simultaneously still demonstrating shit, like it even mattered at this point)

I was so smug, that maybe not until I was down to 4 pawns and a bishop...did I realize this girl knew Chess. And was better than me at it. One of my go to reference memories whenever I start feeling misogynist-y.

She liked me back too, but one of the few times a girl put me in my place and with pizzaz.
Was her skin the color of shit?

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
You think you’re the only person i told? Yet you’re the only one who couldn’t keep it to himself 🤔
The other day I saw Josh Goodnaturdly carrying a lantern, I approached him and queried, "Josh, it's the middle of the day for Pete's sake! What's with the lantern?"
Josh turns to me and says: "I'm trying to find a trustworthy man here on Mr. Rahul's Racism Forums."