• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat wasting charity’s time (again)?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Threads users obviously growing suspicious of Pat not really trying to stop this because he loves the attention
View attachment 209296
verified account too, unlike Pat
I like how sheepishly all his followers engage him. It’s always a compliment sandwich type deal where they hit him with an upfront apology / pledge their support, then give the actual advice, then hit him with another apology / reiterate their support only to have him lash out combatively. He resents his entire following because he’s an autistic first grader.

The fact that he keeps false flagging his gay pallet chairs lets you know how important they are to him. He talks more about those fucking chairs than all of his books combined.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
He's going to spend a bunch of money on a fence to save his literal garbage chairs and $25 of raggedy patio furniture from being donated to the needy.
He’s not spending his own money. He might be running with the furniture stealing bit to get the ol Robinson battle axe to pay up on finishing the half a hovel’s shitty backwards fence. He might try another paint bucket strike to finally get a garage built

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The Salvation Army guys walked straight past his precious Adirondacks to grab the chairs that aren't made of actual garbage.

fb42b04a44eedf1b196a63b915895c2d.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
vague explanation on why he doesn't just leave a little note on the grill
1720202549083.png

at first I thought he was bullshitting because the real reason is he doesn't want it to stop (which is true), but I think he's referring to the AirBnB guests who must not find out about his own claim that the residence is the target of terrorism

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
View attachment 209310

at first I thought he was bullshitting because the real reason is he doesn't want it to stop (which is true), but I think he's referring to the AirBnB guests who must not find out about his own claim that the residence is the target of terrorism
just like that garage you were putting in as a next summer project in *checks notes* the summer of 2018?

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
View attachment 209310

FREE FENCE! Don't ask. Just take it down and haul the wood away. We're downsizing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 209310

Its not a good idea to advertise that people have been stealing our chairs, it is a good idea to advertise that people are swatting me and put a sign on my door. Makes sense

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Its not a good idea to advertise that people have been stealing our chairs, it is a good idea to advertise that people are swatting me and put a sign on my door. Makes sense
almost everything he does make sense when you just reason backwards from whatever argument he's trying to win. I say almost because there's times when the cholestrol has seeped into his brain enough to just give him some type of fat faggot aphasia. and there's no making sense of it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I hope he'll be up to code and he secures the proper permits.

"Application Process

To obtain a fence permit, you’ll need to go through the application process. Begin by visiting the City of Milwaukee’s Department of Neighborhood Services or their designated office responsible for permit issuance. Fill out the fence permit application form with accurate and detailed information about your proposed fence installation. Be prepared to provide necessary documentation, such as property surveys, fence design specifications, and neighbor consent if applicable."

That's a lot of details to get right and avoid an inspection visit, Pattycakes:

City-of-Milwaukee-Fence-Regulation-Illustration_Where-can-my-fence-go.png
If he does the work himself I have a feeling its not going to be up to code. Cant wait to see how he fucks it up. The other option is they guilt trip lynne into paying for the majority of it being done professionally because his lawn chairs are in distress.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like how sheepishly all his followers engage him. It’s always a compliment sandwich type deal where they hit him with an upfront apology / pledge their support, then give the actual advice, then hit him with another apology / reiterate their support only to have him lash out combatively. He resents his entire following because he’s an autistic first grader.

The fact that he keeps false flagging his gay pallet chairs lets you know how important they are to him. He talks more about those fucking chairs than all of his books combined.
It’s because those chair are the only thing he’s accomplished in close to 4 years.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Now will it be a ghetto cyclone fence or the same fence to match the backwards panels? Im going to laugh if he puts the smooth side inwards for cosmetics so the supports are facing the ally and pretty much create steps to hop the fence, totally defeating the purpose of a fence.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
"was intercepted", passive voice, piggy was sound asleep at 8AM and Nikki was the man of the house

"we have one of them" seems to indicate Pat is claiming the bike vandal and the paint can vandal are the same person
View attachment 209276

same old
View attachment 209277
I check in a few times a day for chuckles while this faggot has spent 6 years manually typing "Enjoy prison, stlaker" hundreds of times a day. Nice projection, though, stupid.

He has to believe that we're as invested in all this as he is or it throws off the whole mental game he's playing where he loses over and over but professes an unbeaten record.

The only way he can square to strangers the idea that he responds several hundred times a day and spends all day on false flags and insane threats is that he's pushing against an equally obsessed and emotionally/mentally invested force. Because if he's manically flailing at criticism, trolling online and some prank calls, then he's insane.