• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat wasting charity’s time (again)?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"was intercepted", passive voice, piggy was sound asleep at 8AM and Nikki was the man of the house

"we have one of them" seems to indicate Pat is claiming the bike vandal and the paint can vandal are the same person
View attachment 209276

same old
View attachment 209277
I hate his gaslighting and can't wait for him to finally get caught manufacturing crimes against himself. That Torswats kid really needs to squeal.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Why can't he talk like a normal, non faggy guy? "Intercepted" makes it sound like he chased the truck down on a highway with his bike and had to jump from the bike onto the back of the truck, climb over the top, meeting a Slavation Army henchman up there who starts swinging a tire iron at him, Pat judo throws him under the wheels of another truck, which explodes. Pat gets to the cab and in one fluid motion, kicks through the driver's side window, kicks the two other Salvation Army henchmen right through the passenger door, Pat lands in the driver's seat and takes his stolen junk home.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Why can't he talk like a normal, non faggy guy? "Intercepted" makes it sound like he chased the truck down on a highway with his bike and had to jump from the bike onto the back of the truck, climb over the top, meeting a Slavation Army henchman up there who starts swinging a tire iron at him, Pat judo throws him under the wheels of another truck, which explodes. Pat gets to the cab and in one fluid motion, kicks through the driver's side window, kicks the two other Salvation Army henchmen right through the passenger door, Pat lands in the driver's seat and takes his stolen junk home.
That’s exactly what he wants everyone to think did happen. He also thinks he could do that.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
“They can only be stopped by law enforcement”
Wait, what about the threats of swift incapacitation at Pig’s hooves? What changed?
8C67AAB6-0428-41E1-A161-959E42A7F496.jpeg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
It is very odd how this bit actually works

No minimum of knocking on the door or talking to 1 person, they just start loading up shit.
Although Patrick is uniquely the biggest asshole in the country so it's not like this happens to anyone else

For real now. This is like the fourth time this has happened, nobody rings the doorbell and spends the 10 seconds introducing themselves?

If it was out on the front stoop like garbage I could understand the grab-and-go, but these chairs are neatly set up in his backyard around the patio table. You're just gonna start grabbing them because a post on the internet said it was okay?

Now if this was a false flag, what would you do? I'd ask Salvation Army to come take my stuff, not answer the doorbell if they ring it, record them taking my lawn furniture but before they drive away run outside "NO NO NO!" That would give me something to lie about on social media, while retaining all my stuff! Nobody suffers except that stupid charity who quite frankly owes me because of how much I've suffered.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
For real now. This is like the fourth time this has happened, nobody rings the doorbell and spends the 10 seconds introducing themselves?

If it was out on the front stoop like garbage I could understand the grab-and-go, but these chairs are neatly set up in his backyard around the patio table. You're just gonna start grabbing them because a post on the internet said it was okay?

Now if this was a false flag, what would you do? I'd ask Salvation Army to come take my stuff, not answer the doorbell if they ring it, record them taking my lawn furniture but before they drive away run outside "NO NO NO!" That would give me something to lie about on social media, while retaining all my stuff! Nobody suffers except that stupid charity who quite frankly owes me because of how much I've suffered.
That’s probably where he got that furniture to begin with. They’re just taking it back.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
FENCE SEASON 2 ANNOUNCEMENT JUST DROPPED
View attachment 209283
I hope he'll be up to code and he secures the proper permits.

"Application Process

To obtain a fence permit, you’ll need to go through the application process. Begin by visiting the City of Milwaukee’s Department of Neighborhood Services or their designated office responsible for permit issuance. Fill out the fence permit application form with accurate and detailed information about your proposed fence installation. Be prepared to provide necessary documentation, such as property surveys, fence design specifications, and neighbor consent if applicable."

That's a lot of details to get right and avoid an inspection visit, Pattycakes:

City-of-Milwaukee-Fence-Regulation-Illustration_Where-can-my-fence-go.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Phew I'm out of breath reading this!