• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat wasting charity’s time (again)?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Another false flag?

IMG_2967.jpeg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
"The attempt was intercepted" = he waddled outside as they were loading the junk and scolded them for being tricked by cyberstalkers.
He talks about this shit like it's a military operation. I'm starting to think he takes this all a little too seriously. Maybe some exercise and a fruit cup would help him lighten up a bit.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
He talks about this shit like it's a military operation. I'm starting to think he takes this all a little too seriously. Maybe some exercise and a fruit cup would help him lighten up a bit.
I would avoid carbs, even fruit, in his case. Get a veggie mix and just eat that whenever you are hungry. No liquid calories. Only lean meats and beans for protein. Should be down to a decent weight in 20,000 years or so.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Wouldnt any normal person finally just get a $3 masterlock and a thin chain and daisy chain them together, making them extremely difficult to steal. Especially in his shit neighborhood. Hell, im surprised theyre not stolen for scrap 4 days a week by local youths.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
It is very odd how this bit actually works

No minimum of knocking on the door or talking to 1 person, they just start loading up shit.
Although Patrick is uniquely the biggest asshole in the country so it's not like this happens to anyone else

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Interesting. Who is posting the photos to social media? I certainly wouldn't do that if I were being stalked.

View attachment 209275
Hasn't he answered in the past that the stalkers are physically stalking him and that, not social media, is how they supposedly know exactly what to donate and when?

This is such a low effort bit for him. Make a donation online. Interrupt it and claim Opie and Anthony listeners did it. He gets to be the victim of stalking and never even has to involve the cops he now is suing.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
"was intercepted", passive voice, piggy was sound asleep at 8AM and Nikki was the man of the house

"we have one of them" seems to indicate Pat is claiming the bike vandal and the paint can vandal are the same person
View attachment 209276

same old
View attachment 209277
“They can only be stopped by law enforcement”
Wait, what about the threats of swift incapacitation at Pig’s hooves? What changed?