• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Tomlinson Wills his hair to Travis Sullivan

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
AB2C6317-DD90-427C-9CAA-A439B555C07A.jpeg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Question for you fellas.
If Pat went to your High School, what kind of shenanigans would happen to him? At my school, we had this one jock that went around to all the nerds/geeks/Pat types and if you had hair like Pat’s, he’d try to cut a chunk of your hair off.

I guess you had to be there
I went to military school (a fairly hard-core Marine academy) for the last three years of HS. Pat has admitted to having oppositional defiant disorder-- let's just say that if he didn't correct that shit quick, it would not have went well for him. Also, considering his general assholish nature, he would not have made many friends and he probably would have e suffered beatings on the regular.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Question for you fellas.
If Pat went to your High School, what kind of shenanigans would happen to him? At my school, we had this one jock that went around to all the nerds/geeks/Pat types and if you had hair like Pat’s, he’d try to cut a chunk of your hair off.

I went to an all boys prep school - we all would have told him we wanted to fuck his mother every single day regardless of how she looked. We did it to the kid whose ugly mom worked at the front desk, but he was way nicer, smarter and likable than Pat.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Question for you fellas.

He would have got pudding thrown at him in the cafeteria. You can get snackpacks to really splatter shit everywhere. No one ever got in trouble for it except one time and these nerds would have to walk around all day with pudding all over them, which is actually pretty sad looking back lol. There was also a guy who ended up getting expelled for walking around with a camcorder and taping himself tapping kids on the shoulder and booting them in the balls. Pat would've got it.