• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Tomlinson Wills his hair to Travis Sullivan

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Nice contradictory statements, stupid.

View attachment 24717View attachment 24718
Also, do you have all of your bullies' W-4s? How can you be certain what they are making? Because we have seen your sales numbers. So long as they are working 30-40 hours a week at minimum wage, they're STILL your betters.

Are his bullies even deeper in debt to Quasi than Pat is? If not...

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Looks like the dork who eats fast food wearing a suit on youtube
This is ONAforums…..Fatty review!
FBE5F64D-C8BF-46CD-893D-19426500A8FA.png
847226E1-071D-4949-A12B-CBE8AA77616A.jpeg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I wonder what any of these kids would have done if you told them that in 2022, there would be a niche message board dedicated to making fun of their classmate Pat Tomlinson--starting because he said Norm Macdonald isn't funny--and because of that, said message board would be riffling through their high school yearbook and mocking them one by one. I'm fawkin howling at this thought looking at Ryan stlaker's shit-eating grin.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

Ignoring for the moment that he misused a hyphen when he said "college level-education," one might notice that he did not say "college degree" or even "college education." His assessment of his own education is equal to a college graduate, in his own estimation of himself and no one else's. Classic Tomlinson Technicality.

096-FFF51-A471-470-F-89-E5-B4-A80-D404-D11.jpg

See, he said that he didn't have to lie, but did it anyway, which seems true.

D14-E100-C-3683-4660-A068-53-D09128-EFE9.jpg

Oh, never mind. He's a big fat lying liar.

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Question for you fellas.
If Pat went to your High School, what kind of shenanigans would happen to him? At my school, we had this one jock that went around to all the nerds/geeks/Pat types and if you had hair like Pat’s, he’d try to cut a chunk of your hair off.

I guess you had to be there

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Ignoring for the moment that he misused a hyphen when he said "college level-education," one might notice that he did not say "college degree" or even "college education." His assessment of his own education is equal to a college graduate, in his own estimation of himself and no one else's. Classic Tomlinson Technicality.

096-FFF51-A471-470-F-89-E5-B4-A80-D404-D11.jpg

See, he said that he didn't have to lie, but did it anyway, which seems true.

D14-E100-C-3683-4660-A068-53-D09128-EFE9.jpg

Oh, never mind. He's a big fat lying liar.
I think what happened Pat took college prep class civics and he equates it to being college educated

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I wish I knew what PJ Zoellner, Luke Haas, and the boys called Fatrick because I guarantee it still bothers him.
If Josiah is still working on his 8000 word piece for Vanity Fair/Harper's Bazaar/Big 'Uns he might wish to interview some of these folks to get some treasured memories of Fatrick's younger years as background.

Forum Clout
A community college dropout is bragging about his college level education he obtained in high school. If you were so smart why didn't you go to and graduate from a 4 year university tubby?

Also this could just me being technical or it could be Pat thinking his class was smarter than it really is. As I understand it the AP courses are pretty standardized across the country. Since you can add those credits from high school to your credit load in college so they don't want one section of the country being legitimately challenging while another is a joke. That being said the course isn't called AP Civics, it's AP Gov. I know because I took it. My theory is Jiggle Tits here was in a normal class. There was AP gov for the actually smart students, a civics class they called advanced for regular kids, and a civics class they just called civics for the stupid kids. And if he really did excel in it as he claims he would understand why the Electoral College exists and why it's important.

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 6

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
A community college dropout is bragging about his college level education he obtained in high school. If you were so smart why didn't you go to and graduate from a 4 year university tubby?

Also this could just me being technical or it could be Pat thinking his class was smarter than it really is. As I understand it the AP courses are pretty standardized across the country. Since you can add those credits from high school to your credit load in college so they don't want one section of the country being legitimately challenging while another is a joke. That being said the course isn't called AP Civics, it's AP Gov. I know because I took it. My theory is Jiggle Tits here was in a normal class. There was AP gov for the actually smart students, a civics class they called advanced for regular kids, and a civics class they just called civics for the stupid kids. And if he really did excel in it as he claims he would understand why the Electoral College exists and why it's important.
This "college level-education" brag of his might be his most pathetic attempt at being an authority on a topic. AP "Civics" is, at its absolute most, a slight rung down from a 100-level class in college. It's Wikipedia-level knowledge. Every day, he embarrasses himself to a new degree.