• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat showing everyone why he’s so hated

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Pat feels emboldened. In the past he would give the finger to a kid behind his back, take a picture, and then post it with a “fuck this kid” caption.
No one caught him doing it. No one fed him his own teeth.
Now Pat will readily tell a parent you should have slaughtered your child in the womb or else you’re cruel and ignorant.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
You should've killed your very much alive baby is one of those double down comments that he thinks makes him a rebel and a firebrand and a good male feminist.... But in fact just becomes another in a long list of screenshots that will get shown to any prospective publishers or employers as to why this piece of human shit is a bad investment.

I've been saying this for years now. This pig is in a no win poke of his own creation. If every single poster here and on Kiwi and reddit and wherever were rounded up and put into the funster camps, he's still been completely exposed and revealed and driven to the point where he says shit like this.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Looks like it's making the rounds. Larry "Baby arm" Correia shitting all over him once again.

Screenshot_20231214_144217_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231214_144258_X.jpg

EDIT:
"This particular dude is legendary in writer circles for what a piece of shit he is."
Screenshot_20231214_145637_X.jpg

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Far right trolls? Lol. 1.7 retard can't fathom that leftists and libertarians hate him as well. He thinks the hate is for his politics- stupid motherfucker.
Except when he clearly states that nothing about it is political on multiple podcasts. Like everything else his answers change when ever it can benefit him.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Patrick thinks getting his balls washed by lesser author Weimer-types at conventions is success. Even that seems to have dried up. Never mind the fact that the only books he sells these days is for people he tries to bully on X, a platform he claims to hate run by who he claims is cyberHitler. No sales. No stand up. No career. But hey like 4 or 5 people commented on his posts. Success!

The idea in his little brain that only the far right finds telling a father of a child with a genetic disorder that his daughter would've been better off murdered is a brand of insane exclusive to Patrick and his small group of weird orbiters.
larry
View attachment 170932

fatrick
View attachment 170933

actual writing career vs irrelevant LARPer

G

Personally I don’t mind abortion
... a level of autism I’ve never seen... One of the most vile things I’ve ever seen.

He might have the most extreme case of autism I’ve ever seen. They say they have a problem “relating” and understanding others and not able to understand proper appropriate behavior
I like how you go from calling Pat evil and ignorant then agreeing with his basic stance on abortion and "Pat's so autistic". Which one is it? Is he a vile piece of shit or can't help his inability to relate to others?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like how you go from calling Pat evil and ignorant then agreeing with his basic stance on abortion and "Pat's so autistic". Which one is it? Is he a vile piece of shit or can't help his inability to relate to others?
Can’t he be both? He can be a vile sick person but also not understand this is not something you say to someone. His vile mind thought this and autism made him unable to realize how this isn’t something you say to parent.

This is like “said the quiet part out loud” while not realizing this is something you keep to yourself.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Let's say I had a terminal illness, would it be out of pocket if one of my last acts was beating Patrick to death with a brick (in Minecraft), affect my getting into heaven? Would I be in purgatory or something for 6k years? Because if so, I could do that standing on my head.
Just hire Brinton J Hutz. He’ll get you a reduced sentence.