• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat showing everyone why he’s so hated

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Archived because it’s an all-timer https://ghostarchive.org/archive/TLRSJ
IMG_0061.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He would rather have his daughter aborted than to live knowing that he is deadbeat dad. Pat can deny and do mental gymnastics all he wants to justify why he has never been a real part of his daughters life. The fact is that while he is shaming people on twitter everyday while acting like he is morally superior, there is a little girl an hour or two up the road that is on her 3rd father and her natural father was never there. He is just a shitty person if not worse than the people he is always shaming on twitter.

cardwell

Forum Clout
If it was all about cheaper housing, people would have moved to his shit hole area.

Shit hole? Policy Pat believes Wisconsin needs to brace for "climate refugees" rushing to live in his neighborhood. That's right, all those people are leaving California because they hate sunny weather. And since Californians know a cool dude when they see one, they all headed for Milwaukee.

Now, stats completely contradict his idea, but you're just not forward-thinking enough.

haPUqVm.png

fyrHP9w.png

Last edited:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Shit hole? Policy Pat believes Wisconsin needs to brace for "climate refugees" rushing to live in neighborhood. That's right, all those people are leaving California because they hate sunny weather. And since Californians know a cool dude when they see one, they all headed for Milwaukee.

Now, stats completely contradict his idea, but you're just not forward-thinking enough.

haPUqVm.png

fyrHP9w.png
Yuck. Absolutely nobody has moved from california or similarly faggot like states because of climate change, he's literally the only person I have ever seen espousing this bullshit. It's because it's a third world country at first world+ prices. Somehow tax rates and social policies don't enter into the equation and we're all just jealous of how great it is. Except for pat who lives in a top american city that nobody has ever willingly moved to.

cachorro

Forum Clout
One thing about Pat that I like is he’s too stupid to understand how to dog whistle and sugar up all the horse shit in the left/lib agenda.

“We believe women should have a right to choose what’s best for their lives and their health!”

Pat barging in like the kool aid man “Why didn’t you kill your baby you fucking piece of shit!?!?l”

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He was so angry he went and attacked this lady about things she wasn’t even talking about
View attachment 170778
View attachment 170779
It’s more than “cheaper housing” that is making people flee blue cities to red you idiot. Then again this fat fuck isn’t concerned with things like high taxes / cost of living / bad crime / etc because he’s a leech that lives off his wife’s family and never leaves the house.
Let's say I had a terminal illness, would it be out of pocket if one of my last acts was beating Patrick to death with a brick (in Minecraft), affect my getting into heaven? Would I be in purgatory or something for 6k years? Because if so, I could do that standing on my head.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Seriously, this is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen him say to a parent - knowing he begged a court to take his rights to his daughter away and get out of child support
View attachment 170769
Cruel and deeply ignorant because they had their baby even though they knew the risks - a kid who LIVED mind you. Pat says they should have just killed it. In my opinion Pat deserves to live the most miserable life possible to have the balls to say this to a parent.
If any one ever deserved a red hot poker up the jacksie, it’s our resident porker.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I'm assuming that's the adorable, happy baby on his shoulders? He'd rather proudly state that the parents are ignorant for not killing it in the womb than admit hes not completely right without exception.
I can't get over what a piece of shit he has to be to say this to a guy. He didn't even read the rest of the posts. Somehow it gets worse with more context.

SmartSelect_20231214_092942_Chrome.jpg

They went through some really traumatic shit, had a perfectly healthy baby, skipped the scan on the second one, probably to avoid the stress, second kid ended up with downs but they manned up and accepted the cards they were dealt, and some fat fucking pig idiot wades into their story and tries to say tell them they are assholes for not aborting their healthy kid. I hate him more than I've ever hated anybody.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I can't get over what a piece of shit he has to be to say this to a guy. He didn't even read the rest of the posts. Somehow it gets worse with more context.

View attachment 170849
They went through some really traumatic shit, had a perfectly healthy baby, skipped the scan on the second one, probably to avoid the stress, second kid ended up with downs but they manned up and accepted the cards they were dealt, and some fat fucking pig idiot wades into their story and tries to say tell them they are assholes for not aborting their healthy kid. I hate him more than I've ever hated anybody.
You hit the fat, child abandoning nail on the head.

Pat really is a hateable piece of shit. He deserves everything he gets.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yuck. Absolutely nobody has moved from california or similarly faggot like states because of climate change, he's literally the only person I have ever seen espousing this bullshit. It's because it's a third world country at first world+ prices. Somehow tax rates and social policies don't enter into the equation and we're all just jealous of how great it is. Except for pat who lives in a top american city that nobody has ever willingly moved to.
Yeah these people insist that san Francisco isn't riddled with homeless people shitting on sidewalks and robbing retail stores and that fox news made that up