• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat showing everyone why he’s so hated

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Seriously, this is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen him say to a parent - knowing he begged a court to take his rights to his daughter away and get out of child support
IMG_1914.jpeg

Cruel and deeply ignorant because they had their baby even though they knew the risks - a kid who LIVED mind you. Pat says they should have just killed it. In my opinion Pat deserves to live the most miserable life possible to have the balls to say this to a parent.

Forum Clout
Seriously, this is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen him say to a parent - knowing he begged a court to take his rights to his daughter away and get out of child support
View attachment 170769
Cruel and deeply ignorant because they had their baby even though they knew the risks - a kid who LIVED mind you. Pat says they should have just killed it. In my opinion Pat deserves to live the most miserable life possible to have the balls to say this to a parent.
Fatso's parents are cruel and deeply ignorant for carrying him to term. They should give a formal public apology for putting this toxic piece of shit on the planet.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 170769
Holy Christ. This really might be the worst thing he's ever said lol. Pat should post on the Wyyz forum.

He told someone they should've killed their baby and he thinks he's on the moral high ground here. He called them cruel for allowing their child to have a life lol. The kid isn't a vegetable. She's not living every moment in agony or something. That kid apparently should've never even had the chance to have fun and laugh and be happy because she MIGHT have been sick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fatso's parents are cruel and deeply ignorant for carrying him to term. They should give a formal public apology for putting this toxic piece of shit on the planet.
Weird how “my body my choice” Pat is telling this pregnant woman she should kill her baby because he said so. She made a choice to carry it to term and Pat thinks that’s cruel.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy Christ. This really might be the worst thing he's ever said lol. Pat should post on the Wyyz forum.

He told someone they should've killed their baby and he thinks he's on the moral high ground here. He called them cruel for allowing their child to have a life lol. The kid isn't a vegetable. She's not living every moment in agony or something. That kid apparently should've never even had the chance to have fun and laugh and be happy because she MIGHT have been sick.
That’s why I made this post - I was honestly shocked he would say such a thing to a parent who made a choice who beat the odds they should have killed it. A kid that’s in this guys fucking picture! Pat looked at that kid and is telling the father you should have killed your kid - one that LIVED.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He'll never forgive Ade for not getting the abortion I assume he demanded
I wonder if that’s why she left - he flipped out that she was pregnant which meant he would no longer be the center of attention and would have to grow up and be an adult and she wanted to have it so she left. He’s so obsessed with abortion because it reminds him of the fear of having to grow up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's so fucking obvious his obsession with protecting women's reproductive rights is just a projection of poorly-repressed rage stemming from the fact his wife left him to raise his baby with a fat, bald man with a bigger, juicier cock than his.
I agree with Rick on the premise of debate here. Of course women should be able to get abortions. It's bananas that our government is getting involved in this at all. I get it. But why would a childless, self-absorbed narcissist from Wisconsin care so much - to the point of raging publicly on social media and fighting with strangers - about an issue that doesn't affect him? There has to be a deeper psychological root of his rage. And it's the fact his first wife, rather than just leave him and abort the living memory of their relationship, chose to fuck his friend and raise the kid with him instead.

It would make me sad if it weren't so hilarious.
That’s what I think, I thought the whole abortion debate was “if you don’t have a uterus you don’t get to have an opinion” or whatever. He lives to praise abortion which is kinda creepy for a man. I’m not even anti-abortion but this made me upset because he’s telling a couple - who made a choice to not abort it they are cruel and ignorant. The kid lived and is having a nice life and Pat is telling them they just should have killed it. Personally I don’t mind abortion, I don’t think my taxes should pay for it but that’s another story.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm honestly still completely fucking stunned he said that to someone. Me. The Chef Adam Libby hate guy. Imagine walking up to any parent with their toddler and saying "you should've aborted that kid."
He might have the most extreme case of autism I’ve ever seen. They say they have a problem “relating” and understanding others and not able to understand proper appropriate behavior and telling a parent they should of killed their kid - who is pictured right there - is a whole new kind of fucked up