• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨🚨Pat posts new food pic🚨🚨

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
Forum Clout
On Threads because he’s a FUCKING PUSSY. I think it looks like shit and I hate the lazy fork placement and black plate.

IMG_2950.jpeg

Bonus unbearable reply
IMG_2951.jpeg

DooDooBrown

‎
Forum Clout
Scrambled eggs are already for children, of course, but when a fried egg is an integral part of a meal like loco moco, it’s beyond disgusting and trashy to scramble them. Does he scramble his eggs when he makes carbonara too?

Also nice 8000 calorie breakfast, fatty.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
‎
‎
Forum Clout
On Threads because he’s a FUCKING PUSSY. I think it looks like shit and I hate the lazy fork placement and black plate.

View attachment 209144

Bonus unbearable replyView attachment 209145
Look at how he spelled Hawaii
Also captain Marko is a god damn Disney simp and gets all his world views from an adventure park.
In the new world Disney simps get strung up first, even before trannies and homos

Kurt_Love

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Scrambled eggs are already for children, of course, but when a fried egg is an integral part of a meal like loco moco, it’s beyond disgusting and trashy to scramble them. Does he scramble his eggs when he makes carbonara too?

Also nice 8000 calorie breakfast, fatty.
I believe he complained on his european honeymoon that the restaurant wouldn't make him scrambled eggs (while wearing his smedium captain America t shirt).