• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posts his first selfie after a record ten months

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
ugh no wonder why he's self conscious and doesn't post them often no more

View attachment 205520

women's sunglasses, section 8 housing on the reflection, no arm muscle definition whatsoever, red pimple on forehead, big bitch tits
The thing that gets me is that he blasts Alex Jones for looking like shit. Yeah, Alex Jones does look like shit. So do you fatass.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
The thing that gets me is that he blasts Alex Jones for looking like shit. Yeah, Alex Jones does look like shit. So do you fatass.
Also, Alex Jones once looked like this:

Di4qxUJXgAA1eOv.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
ugh no wonder why he's self conscious and doesn't post them often no more

View attachment 205520

women's sunglasses, section 8 housing on the reflection, no arm muscle definition whatsoever, red pimple on forehead, big bitch tits
Oh god that shirt looks so uncomfortably small. I bet you he's always pulling on the front of it to stretch it out a bit so that his tits aren't so constrained. I know he's bigger in the arms and chest than most but still.

Forum Clout
Oh god that shirt looks so uncomfortably small. I bet you he's always pulling on the front of it to stretch it out a bit so that his tits aren't so constrained. I know he's bigger in the arms and chest than most but still.
I feel sorry for all of the people at the bars he rots away at every day having to look at his exposed fat gut, muffin tops, and ass crack because he won't accept he's too fat for his clothes and refuses to buy new clothes which actually fit.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
I like that it's not even a licensed Triumph/other brand shirt, it just says "FASTEST MOTORCYCLES" with a random year. Printed this year to look vaguely "vintage" and sell to retard zoomer posers.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, I am not reading all six pages to find out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like that it's not even a licensed Triumph/other brand shirt, it just says "FASTEST MOTORCYCLES" with a random year. Printed this year to look vaguely "vintage" and sell to retard zoomer posers.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, I am not reading all six pages to find out.
He’s 44 years old and shopping at Kohls is fancy to him

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I'm gonna say the unpopular thing here, his enormous ass kinda looks like he might have actually lost a little weight here. Not enough to be under seacow level fat, but less gelatinous than his media tour.
You should tell him. I recently learnt that you shouldn't keep compliments to yourself. Good luck.

No, stlaker. I have not lost weight, those are your delusions, again. The United Nations' Peacekeepers know I haven't lost weight. That's you, that's what you do.

Enjoy prison.