• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posts his first selfie after a record ten months

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
1718310504445.png

He's so fucking weird and effeminate looking

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Pat, if you wear this stupid, shiny shirt in your next selfie then I will consider deleting my account. Everyone wins! Thanks :)

83b39e928dcdf6aced501a52bc1091aa.jpeg
See how its all performative? Niki does this interview looking like a depressed wet dog, even tho its for hundreds of thousands of viewers (or millions, i think that was inside edition).

She does herself up for an unlisted video with literally zero views (except us) about blogging.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
See how its all performative? Niki does this interview looking like a depressed wet dog, even tho its for hundreds of thousands of viewers (or millions, i think that was inside edition).

She does herself up for an unlisted video with literally zero views (except us) about blogging.
Just think what they have in mind if the lol suit against the police actually goes to court with a jury. Pat will roll Niki sitting in a wheel chair while she’s drooling and claim she’s “mute” now due to the Trama.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I thought I looked okay in my 20s and early 30s, but I look 20x better now at 40. It’s all because I quit drinking and eating shitty food, booze bloat is real, you’re just inflamed everywhere even if you’re working out.

Pat looks like he drinks a six pack a day and exclusively eats fried food is my point.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought I looked okay in my 20s and early 30s, but I look 20x better now at 40. It’s all because I quit drinking and eating shitty food, booze bloat is real, you’re just inflamed everywhere even if you’re working out.

Pat looks like he drinks a six pack a day and exclusively eats fried food is my point.
He’s gotta be boozing much more than a 6 pack. He also barely leaves the house and is on the couch all day for the past decade so he’s a blob like a veal. He also strikes me as someone who has a “sweet” tooth.

He’s a giant fatso is what I’m getting at.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
He’s gotta be boozing much more than a 6 pack. He also barely leaves the house and is on the couch all day for the past decade so he’s a blob like a veal. He also strikes me as someone who has a “sweet” tooth.

He’s a giant fatso is what I’m getting at.
He's such a dishonest and womanly faggot that I always assumed the awful home-cooked meals he posted online (while terrible and rube-like) were intentionally "modest" portion sizes, because he's cunt. And he's wolfing down seconds and thirds every time, and then eating a whole Sara Lee, or some such shit, on top of the 8 beers and half bottle of Makers a day.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Satin Blouse Rick rules
From photos it also appears to be the latest item of clothing he has bought. Everything else can be traced back nearly a decade.
The lean in makes it extra creepy. " Look how close I am to her vagina"
He does the weird lean in his 'standup' all the time.
In an OT thread we were talking about slang for a homo, and Shirt Lifter was brought up, that's the pose that gives that term its name.
If Pat was lifting his shirt tails slightly it could go in the dictionary as the definition.