• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat ponders gas, in space

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Never mind there was only 8 hours between tweets
View attachment 192476
That first reason he gives for not "rereading" (he means "re-reading") is one of the most insane, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing, and conceited things he's ever said. No real author would ever say something so stupid and no person in general would ever be so arrogant as to think that their memory has perfect rentention and recall on any piece of writing over one page long.

On top of that, re-reading a book is not about reminding yourself what happened, unless the thing you are reading is as shallow as a puddle. You are re-reading to analyze. "No, I don't need to re-read Blood Meridian. I remember every single thing that happened in perfect order and understood why everything occurred and got every single deeper meaning on the first try using my special super duper big boy brain. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you." What a cretin.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
View attachment 192474
Never mind there was only 8 hours between tweets
View attachment 192476
I'm sure 12 hours of "research" from the world's slowest reader is going to make for a dynamite talk. How does anyone take this retard seriously?
The thought of him quickly googling his followers' questions and pretending he just plucked the information from his great big brain is disgusting.
I've never seen this before. He's probably so slow because he has to sound out the words.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
That first reason he gives for not "rereading" (he means "re-reading") is one of the most insane, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing, and conceited things he's ever said.
Its the single most cartoonishly narcissistic thing I've ever heard anybody say in earnest. He has no idea that his bragging could only be thought up by someone who has no real insight into what he's talking about. Hes like a virgin trying to describe what sex feels like.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
That first reason he gives for not "rereading" (he means "re-reading") is one of the most insane, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing, and conceited things he's ever said. No real author would ever say something so stupid and no person in general would ever be so arrogant as to think that their memory has perfect rentention and recall on any piece of writing over one page long.

On top of that, re-reading a book is not about reminding yourself what happened, unless the thing you are reading is as shallow as a puddle. You are re-reading to analyze. "No, I don't need to re-read Blood Meridian. I remember every single thing that happened in perfect order and understood why everything occurred and got every single deeper meaning on the first try using my special super duper big boy brain. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you." What a cretin.
You also could reread something because you enjoy it. Maybe you find delight in the author’s or poet’s or playwright’s skill with the language. I’ve read so many classics multiple times just for that reason.
Pat doesn’t have a passion for writing. He just thinks it’s a get-rich-quick scheme, so he has no genuine appreciation for the written word.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
You also could reread something because you enjoy it. Maybe you find delight in the author’s or poet’s or playwright’s skill with the language. I’ve read so many classics multiple times just for that reason.
Pat doesn’t have a passion for writing. He just thinks it’s a get-rich-quick scheme, so he has no genuine appreciation for the written word.
I wonder if he’s like this with music, too. “I remember what that song sounds like so I never need to hear it again.” If he isn’t like this with music, I wonder what his response would be if someone asked him to explain why rereading is pointless but relistening is not. What a wonder the pig is.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
That would be too advanced for him. He watches the short but colorful cartoon videos of kurzgesagt. He admitted this a while back.

Total retard bait. I keep getting the new one about how aliens always existed recommended. I haven't watched it but I assume it's an attempt to do an end-run around the impossibility of abiogenesis