• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat ponders gas, in space

Forum Clout
You know what makes me think they were fake the most? The guy who mentions that "there's a fire pit with two adirondack chairs outside." Okay, there's a fire pit that you can't have a fire in. And it's located in a fucking alley with dumpsters everywhere. Why would anyone mention that?

Everybody gather round the fake fire pit that you can't even throw your fucking cigarette butts into and pretend there's a nice warm fire crackling away in there while you have your spine fucked by a 60° angle "chair" made of skids.
I would love if he had Nikki take pics of him sitting in it, I can't imagine what it looks like whit someone in it

Salty Cock

Forum Clout
All he does is watch those awful Niel Degrass Tyson "documentaries" intended for retards like Pat to watch with way too much special effects to keep the idiots paying attention and then goes on Twitter and bragadociously repeats what he just had spoon fed to him at a 3rd grade level, but like he read it out of book or noticed this himself because he already knew all of this information (he didn't).

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
IMG_6244.jpeg

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
I'm not a hack on the convention scene so how does this shit work? They just come up with a random topic and ask Titty Two Chins to talk about it? I'd be pissed if I paid good money to hear some asshole speak on a topic he spent an afternoon googling. I hope Mohamed Atta comes back from the dead for one more mission.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

The perils of living on Venus: no free oxygen, no water, exploding volcanoes on most of its surface, living in a "giant floating city" inside of an "acid cloud" is the dumbest and deadliest idea ever

The promise of living on Venus: there is none. The fucking moon would be a better place to "terraform" and it's much closer. The bottom of the ocean would be better.

There, I just did Pat's idiotic, science-less presentation. What a fucking idiot.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The perils of living on Venus: no free oxygen, no water, exploding volcanoes on most of its surface, living in a "giant floating city" inside of an "acid cloud" is the dumbest and deadliest idea ever

The promise of living on Venus: there is none. The fucking moon would be a better place to "terraform" and it's much closer. The bottom of the ocean would be better.

There, I just did Pat's idiotic, science-less presentation. What a fucking idiot.
It's pretty funny how a year (?) after making a big deal about how elon musk is full of shit for wanting to terraform mars, pat's back to give us the big scoop on how we can terraform venus AND mars. I'm probably misrepresenting some of it a bit, but pat never figured out the arcane secrets of how to upload a video to youtube so all I have are assumptions.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Penus expert.jpg

Never mind there was only 8 hours between tweets
Slowest.jpg

I'm sure 12 hours of "research" from the world's slowest reader is going to make for a dynamite talk. How does anyone take this retard seriously?
The thought of him quickly googling his followers' questions and pretending he just plucked the information from his great big brain is disgusting.