• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat pandering to swifties

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its a problem of political power and “winning” over everything. A perfect example is the border shit we’re seeing right now. A good majority of Congress is ready to pass a bill securing the border and Biden is ready to sign it. However, Trump and a small number of Republicans are planning to kill the bill JUST so Biden can’t claim he secured the border and thus get a “win”

Like, who cares if not securing the border fucks over your own citizens and is the thing they’ve been crying about for the last year…WE CANT LET THE OTHER TEAM WIN! Because for some fucking reason that is more important.
What’s even worse is how whatever group is in power wait until an election year to actually do something that will be a big help. This border crisis has been a problem for years but since democrats were in power they downplayed it from 2021 to late 2023. Now they’re finally admitting it’s a problem and ready to do something since it’s an election year. We elect these people and they wait until it’s needed for an election year to do what is needed.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Making a tweet about Swift isnt going to trend with the rest when you use Taytay. He doesn’t know how to twitter
He is just an awkward "hang around". He tries to use lingo he thinks is will help to fit in but he is always on the sideline watching everyone else. Same shit at bars with sports. Same with cars. Someone said it best that he is like an alien that tries to talk like a human. Once he opens his mouth people are immediately put off by him and exposes himself as being full of shit.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Don Cheadle…wait no the other black guy. Anthony Mackie was right. The movie star has been replaced by the superhero.

Chris Evans doesn’t give a shit how you vote stupid. Captain America would. But Chris Evans isn’t fucking Captain America.
I like Anthony Mackie. Seems like a normal guy.

I think you have the Chris Evans thing backwards. Chris Evans is another know-it-all online faggot who thinks there is a good side and a bad side in politics. He definitely would care how you vote. Captain America would probably just be happy you’re exercising your right to vote or some other generic patriotic opinion.

Forum Clout
You know, the more I learn about Taylor Swift, the more I don't care for her.

f67d5f7750c81030c165c2843e06bf97f4413f44c9425365a2add5f9fa318027.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like Anthony Mackie. Seems like a normal guy.

I think you have the Chris Evans thing backwards. Chris Evans is another know-it-all online faggot who thinks there is a good side and a bad side in politics. He definitely would care how you vote. Captain America would probably just be happy you’re exercising your right to vote or some other generic patriotic opinion.
That is correct - Chris Evans is a faggot. I’m glad he can’t have a hit movie unless he’s Captain America. He’s the type to call all republicans homophobic bigots but then will make homophobic jokes about republicans like Lindsey Graham. Must of got it from hanging around huge liberal faggots like Mark Ruffalo

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
View attachment 180535
This perfectly explains the popularity of Taylor Swift with women and woman minded men. They basically like it because they want their own vapid thoughts echoed back at them.
Your ex-boyfriend was a dick and your daddy didn’t understand you when you were 14. She’s right, I’m not sure my feeble male brain can even cope with this intricate look into the complexities of womanhood. The haters truly are gonna hate. Remarkable stuff.

Forum Clout
View attachment 180535
This perfectly explains the popularity of Taylor Swift with women and woman minded men. They basically like it because they want their own vapid thoughts echoed back at them.
I don't look to music for "meaning". Smart men stick to instrumentals, gods among men don't engage with media at all.

Forum Clout
Its a problem of political power and “winning” over everything. A perfect example is the border shit we’re seeing right now. A good majority of Congress is ready to pass a bill securing the border and Biden is ready to sign it. However, Trump and a small number of Republicans are planning to kill the bill JUST so Biden can’t claim he secured the border and thus get a “win”

Like, who cares if not securing the border fucks over your own citizens and is the thing they’ve been crying about for the last year…WE CANT LET THE OTHER TEAM WIN! Because for some fucking reason that is more important.
#dontlettheidiotswin

Forum Clout
A perfect example is the border shit we’re seeing right now. A good majority of Congress is ready to pass a bill securing the border and Biden is ready to sign it. However, Trump and a small number of Republicans are planning to kill the bill JUST so Biden can’t claim he secured the border and thus get a “win”
The fact that you believe this is the funniest thing I've read all week. Is that what you read in your storytime babyboy book?