• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat pandering to swifties

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 180535
This perfectly explains the popularity of Taylor Swift with women and woman minded men. They basically like it because they want their own vapid thoughts echoed back at them.
I’m in the office today and overheard two Swifties talking and they are two young women who are total gross slobs that look older than they are due to being so gross. Greasy hair, fat, one kinda looks Kyle’s cousin from South Park
IMG_2217.jpeg

Anyway, I only heard this because their manager (guy in mid 40s) made a comment about the Super Bowl and how he’s tired of hearing about Kelce / Swift so much and one of these gross fans got all defensive of her god Taylor Swift. She snapped “SHES ONLY ON THE SCREEN FOR 24 SECONDS A GAME!” (This is the big gotcha defense her dopey fans use) and the manager shot back “and that 24 seconds is shown over and over again all the time” (which is why people are annoyed with this constant coverage) and being an idiot that can’t think for herself just repeated “SHES ONLY ON THE SCREEN FOR 24 SECONDS A GAME!”

Typical dumb gross white woman. I can’t think of any musician or actor I would feel I have to defend like these swifties feel they have to do. It’s really weird.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This was back when hating and calling Taylor Swift a whore was mainstream. Times have changed so now Pat has to act like she’s the most progressive human to ever live and a trailblazer. Ignore how much shit she spews into the atmosphere to take plane rides.
Pat has made it clear that he hates/envies billionaires

1706899724769.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This was back when hating and calling Taylor Swift a whore was mainstream. Times have changed so now Pat has to act like she’s the most progressive human to ever live and a trailblazer. Ignore how much shit she spews into the atmosphere to take plane rides.
It’s funny how she was pretty much bullied by people like Pat to voice her politics after she kept it to herself for years because she didn’t want to turn off any potential fans (the old Michael Jordan quote “republicans buy shoes too”) but that wasn’t good enough for people like Pat on social media were assuming she MUST BE an evil Nazi Republican trump supporter so she has to come clean or we will HATE HER!

Last edited:
G

In all fairness though Taylor Swift is a whore and I don't give a fuck how much mainstream opinion changes.

IMG_20240126_112329.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat has made it clear that he hates/envies billionaires

View attachment 180545
Of course he does - he’s poor and stupid but believes he’s the greatest person ever and should be rich and famous beyond his wildest dreams. He shits on people like Elon Musk and clsims Jeff Bezo’s just “got lucky” and anybody could have created the massively huge business of Amazon.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It’s funny how she was pretty much bullied by people like Pat to voice her politics after she kept it to herself for years because she didn’t want to turn off any potential fans (the only Michael Jordan quote “republicans buy shoes too”) but that wasn’t good enough for people like Pat on social media were assuming she MUST BE an evil Nazi Republican trump supporter so she has to come clean or we will HATE HER!
Honestly the fact that Taylor Swift has any sway over politics disgusts me. I don’t give a fuck if she’s left wing or right wing. The idea that some airhead songwriter can say “Vote for X” and millions will oblige is fucking strange.

G

Of course he does - he’s poor and stupid but believes he’s the greatest person ever and should be rich and famous beyond his wildest dreams. He shits on people like Elon Musk and clsims Jeff Bezo’s just “got lucky” and anybody could have created the massively huge business of Amazon.
The funny part about Jeff bezos is that he was literally a joke after the dot com bubble burst. God I wish I would have bought shares in Amazon back in like 99 when everybody thought that business would tank.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
In all fairness though Taylor Swift is a whore and I don't give a fuck how much mainstream opinion changes.

View attachment 180547
I can’t stand how she still pulls this “WHAT?!?! I WON?!?!ME???GEE GOLLY OH MY!” Bullshit when she won’t bother going to these award shows unless she’s told in advance shes going to win these awards if she attends the event.

G

Honestly the fact that Taylor Swift has any sway over politics disgusts me. I don’t give a fuck if she’s left wing or right wing. The idea that some airhead songwriter can say “Vote for X” and millions will oblige is fucking strange.
If I've set it once I've said it a thousand times: if you let celebrities influence the way that you vote, you deserve the consequences of voting like a fucking idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Same here, it really drives home how fucked we are as a society. It’s the same with people who proudly brag they “Vote Blue No Matter Who / Vote Red until I’m Dead” which is telling everyone you’re an uninformed voter not even knowing what you’re voting for.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I can’t stand how she still pulls this “WHAT?!?! I WON?!?!ME???GEE GOLLY OH MY!” Bullshit when she won’t bother going to these award shows unless she’s told in advance shes going to win these awards if she attends the event.
Lol O&A made this exact point back in 2009 when Kanye interrupted her at the VMAs. And she’s still doing it 13 years later where she’s more famous than ever.

G

Same here, it really drives home how fucked we are as a society. It’s the same with people who proudly brag they “Vote Blue No Matter Who / Vote Red until I’m Dead” which is telling everyone you’re an uninformed voter not even knowing what you’re voting for.
I'm my own person when it comes to politics but if I was forced to pick a party I would say I'm a libertarian. But the disgusting thing in politics is that the Democrats and the Republicans will literally refuse a great idea if it came from the other side.

Seriously Republicans could come up with a bill to go down to hell and kill Satan and Democrats would be against it just because Republicans are for it. And vice versa.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I'm my own person when it comes to politics but if I was forced to pick a party I would say I'm a libertarian. But the disgusting thing in politics is that the Democrats and the Republicans will literally refuse a great idea if it came from the other side.

Seriously Republicans could come up with a bill to go down to hell and kill Satan and Democrats would be against it just because Republicans are for it. And vice versa.
Its a problem of political power and “winning” over everything. A perfect example is the border shit we’re seeing right now. A good majority of Congress is ready to pass a bill securing the border and Biden is ready to sign it. However, Trump and a small number of Republicans are planning to kill the bill JUST so Biden can’t claim he secured the border and thus get a “win”

Like, who cares if not securing the border fucks over your own citizens and is the thing they’ve been crying about for the last year…WE CANT LET THE OTHER TEAM WIN! Because for some fucking reason that is more important.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The funny part about Jeff bezos is that he was literally a joke after the dot com bubble burst. God I wish I would have bought shares in Amazon back in like 99 when everybody thought that business would tank.
In 93 or 94 Duff McKagan of Guns N Roses wanted to invest a good amount of his GNR money (since the band was falling apart) in 3 Seattle companies he believed in since that’s where he’s from

He invested in Starbucks, Microsoft, and Amazon. I can’t remember if it was a million split or a million each but you can imagine how well that went.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lol O&A made this exact point back in 2009 when Kanye interrupted her at the VMAs. And she’s still doing it 13 years later where she’s more famous than ever.
She isn’t going anywhere unless she wins and I bet even demands to get all the awards she’s nominated. Every Grammys it’s “this person now has the most ever for a performer!” until next year when they give them all to whoever they need at the event for ratings. I think her and Beyoncé has something like 50 or so Grammys each. Really making the event useless and not so prestigious.