• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat on Torswats

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I went through that zip and it’s a list of politicians and their homes. And pats making it all about him. Tony Faucis daughters addresses are in there

Jackie is just as bad. Downloading some shit in a sketchy telegram doesn’t make you important
I’m sure you took precautions but I wouldn’t download shit from those people. It’s the same group that used a Minecraft mod to cook a fediverse node. Gives me the willies.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Love all the writing errors everyone is pointing out. It really reflects his shitty grades.

1703618771022.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I’m sure you took precautions but I wouldn’t download shit from those people. It’s the same group that used a Minecraft mod to cook a fediverse node. Gives me the willies.

This isn't the net with sandra bullock you dork. Just do it on a vm or a secure container from bitnami. There's a 1/1 billion chance of escaping the vm through some like hypervisor exploit, but if you're that scared use a shitty computer. Or if you're even more of a fag just use a cloud vm.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
another thing, reminder he LITERALLY LISTED THE SWATTINGS in his pro se motion arguing he should get a pass from having to pay John

for the Blocked&Reported hosts and other tards who ask "why would he be doing it himself?", he has shown he thought it was a valid strategy to get out of paying his debt

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
They can keep crying " DARVO!" all they want. We know it isnt coming from here and if/when they do bust the person behind it, it will prove it. Then what mental gymnastics will he go through once his incorrect accusations are proven false? They still need proof to go with their accusations. Thats the piece he is missing is actual proof. He would lose his ass in court over his accusations.
If they catch the torswats guy and find out who called in Pat's swattings, if it somehow isn't Pat himself he'll just claim whoever it is posts here and keep oinking about how everyone else who calls him fat comes from the vast ranks of unindicted co-conspirators. Nothing will change.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
If they catch the torswats guy and find out who called in Pat's swattings, if it somehow isn't Pat himself he'll just claim whoever it is posts here and keep oinking about how everyone else who calls him fat comes from the vast ranks of unindicted coc-onspirators. Nothing will change.
So the liar will continue lying....interesting...

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
If they catch the torswats guy and find out who called in Pat's swattings, if it somehow isn't Pat himself he'll just claim whoever it is posts here and keep oinking about how everyone else who calls him fat comes from the vast ranks of unindicted co-conspirators. Nothing will change.
Unless its from a trailer in Puerto Rico. Then what?

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
It was really funny reading the Reddit thread on MTGs swatting.

The replies were saying she probably just got a phone call, was exaggerating the number, etc.

Pretty much everything we point out about Pat, but when we do it we’re cyber terrorists going to prison.
Lotta familiar speculations, isnt there?