• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat on Torswats

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
that picture has stinky indian fingerprints all over it (you can tell because of how sloppily it was compiled)
You're right.

Screenshot_20231226_131033_Chrome.jpg

G

Let's get one thing absolutely fucking clear.

The FBI did not tell Pig he was cleared as a suspect. And even if they did, they didn't mean it. That simply doesn't make sense. Even if you've never even seen an episode of CSI or SVU or any of those court shows, any rational adult understands the FBI would not simply remove Fatrick as a suspect when the crime hasn't been solved yet. That makes absolutely no sense. So either Pig is lying and they never told him he was cleared, or they did tell him he was cleared and he fucking believes it because it's what he wanted to hear and he's a rube.

It's one thing to be an idiot and believe that yourself, it's another to keep repeating it to others thinking they will believe it. That's even another layer of stupid.

All this oinking and tweeting is just making him seem more guilty. At this point, each user here is investigating this case just as much if not probably more than the actual FBI agents assigned to it are, and the person we keep coming back to is: Fatrick. If he hadn't immediately co-opted our Torswats narrative as his own, it wouldn't seem as bad. But the way he grabbed this story right out of our hands and started posting it as his own, as if he were the expert, almost convinced me entirely he'd behind it all. This is precisely how guilty people act.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"Torswats is just the hired internet goon.
I am the one who hired him and stiffed him and now he's after me.

I'm going to blame this on everyone other than myself.
I am the victim of this."
More proof he doesnt want to bust the guy actually making the calls. He wants to use it to bust the people that make fun of him.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
All this oinking and tweeting is just making him seem more guilty. At this point, each user here is investigating this case just as much if not probably more than the actual FBI agents assigned to it are, and the person we keep coming back to is: Fatrick. If he hadn't immediately co-opted our Torswats narrative as his own, it wouldn't seem as bad. But the way he grabbed this story right out of our hands and started posting it as his own, as if he were the expert, almost convinced me entirely he'd behind it all. This is precisely how guilty people act.
They can keep crying " DARVO!" all they want. We know it isnt coming from here and if/when they do bust the person behind it, it will prove it. Then what mental gymnastics will he go through once his incorrect accusations are proven false? They still need proof to go with their accusations. Thats the piece he is missing is actual proof. He would lose his ass in court over his accusations.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 173152

you cracked the case, the person swatting you is no other than 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

retard
To be fair he’s not wrong. He’s just a massive idiot. As far as i’m aware the entire concept of crypto cold wallets is over and these retards are sending coins on public exchanges or ones that any law enforcement could look into. You used a mock transaction but if the police found the transaction they could probably see where it was sent to and who originally held it and from there you could figure out who’s doing what. However this also assumes the people running and paying for a criminal enterprise are massive fucking retards operating in plain sight.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
To be fair he’s not wrong. He’s just a massive idiot. As far as i’m aware the entire concept of crypto cold wallets is over and these retards are sending coins on public exchanges or ones that any law enforcement could look into. You used a mock transaction but if the police found the transaction they could probably see where it was sent to and who originally held it and from there you could figure out who’s doing what. However this also assumes the people running and paying for a criminal enterprise are massive fucking retards operating in plain sight.
yeah it takes Torswats being CAUGHT and him having been sloppy with his criminal enterprise while keeping records, as well as the clients being sloppy with their crimes and having used legal exchanges subject to court orders

this is like saying "narcos don't know what's coming to them, the FBI is going to track down those venmo payments!"

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
That’s what it comes down to - he’s so thin skinned that he can’t handle people laughing at him and believes they should all go to prison for picking on him.
And thats only because he was never able to get the upper hand. He used to take pride in fighting trolls and now that he has lost so many times and cost him actual money. Now he wants to play victim after making a ton of enemies long before this place found him.