• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat oinks back at cowards

Forum Clout
The Bullitt edition from that year was only sold as a V6. Real car guys know.
I know that calling it a v6 bothers him and it’s funny. I’m coming at it from a different angle. Brand new it had 315hp and 15 years later you can guarantee it’s lost some of that. The new v6 mustangs have 300hp and are only marginally slower compared to his car before you factor in his high mileage clapped out engine. It’s a decent car but it’s no Shelby and certainly nothing to base a personally around. The new (chick car) v6 and 4 cylinder eco boost mustangs are as fast or faster than his but are also much nicer to drive. It would be less embarrassing for him to brag about owning a brand new 4banger mustang lol.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I know that calling it a v6 bothers him and it’s funny. I’m coming at it from a different angle. Brand new it had 315hp and 15 years later you can guarantee it’s lost some of that. The new v6 mustangs have 300hp and are only marginally slower compared to his car before you factor in his high mileage clapped out engine. It’s a decent car but it’s no Shelby and certainly nothing to base a personally around. The new (chick car) v6 and 4 cylinder eco boost mustangs are as fast or faster than his but are also much nicer to drive. It would be less embarrassing for him to brag about owning a brand new 4banger mustang lol.

Here is a post from pat that you might like.

Not only has been in at least 4 accidents, it has sat outside and driven in salty wisconsin winter for at least 4 years in his possession.

Also an interesting pic from 2017. that blue motorcycle and that rubbermaid bin that hasnt moved for at least 4 years.

C5ds2mEWMAA0ega