• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat oinks back at cowards

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL. This photo was taken on a cell phone (no zoom lens) at 12:12pm. Time and gps stamp on the original. How far away does he think the counter right across from his was?

If that’s wrong Rick then show us the pictures you took with your fans or that they took and posted… I’ll wait.

Sure, maybe 3 or 4 people stopped by when I wasn’t there. I didn’t stand there for an hour, I had other business to attend to. But we’ve seen pictures your bud Paul took of other no-name authors and there are lines of people waiting. Show me a pic of that for you and I’ll doxx myself and buy 1,000 of your shitty books.

uh, nigguh
Hope you didnt get the Sweet n Sour Sniffles WT. You good?

G

Clinical mass delusion:

A fat, poor, unemployed, out of shape, "man" who drives a 13 year old R-title car with a V6, only fucked 2 girls who he married, and lives in a half hovel posts every day on Twitter claiming to be skinny, earning 6 figures, running marathons, in shape, weightlifter, "buried in strange" and getting tons of unsolicited nudes, living in a nice house, and driving a classic muscle car, If anyone is clinically delusional it's Rick.

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
Forum Clout
Pat is not tagged in the tweet and his last name is not even mentioned, yet within 18 minutes he has found and responded to the tweet. So he's constantly refreshing the #Worldcon hashtag and obsessively replying, yet has the gall and fatness to call others losers.

btw, Pat. I've already read more in my life than you ever will and I'm younger. So have a lot of people here. This past year alone, I blew through all 3,000+ pages of Robert Caro's LBJ series and still had time to punch through several William Gibson books, Bolaño's 2666, and Perec's Life: A User's Manual. All while working a full time job! I've never seen you even mention a book that wasn't your own. Enjoy How To Train Your Dragon on DVD with your fart-filled wife on your fart-filled couch, loser.
Wrong as always, stlaker. Cyber Gang-Stalking for Dummies is the only book you have ever read.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Can someone explain to a civilian how its cowardly to not approach someone who has posted and texted that they will end someone's life if they approach him?
Really, what are you going to say? Call him fat? No reason to actually interact with him. We laugh at pat. This fella got some photos to laugh at pat. Pat wants validation on his crazy claims. " They want me dead." Well, looks like the trolls dont even try to get into physical altercation. Sounds like pat is the one that wishes there was a physical altercation. If your head wasnt buried in your phone you might have been alert enough to notice.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I don't have them handy, but I can't help thinking about that pic where Pat snuck a picture of a woman sitting next to him at a bar with him saying "okay to kill or no?"
And the picture he snuck of the office ladies celebrating a birthday. If they were bothering you so much, Patrick, why cower and hide at the bar snapping creep shots instead of confronting them?

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Pat is not tagged in the tweet and his last name is not even mentioned, yet within 18 minutes he has found and responded to the tweet. So he's constantly refreshing the #Worldcon hashtag and obsessively replying, yet has the gall and fatness to call others losers.

btw, Pat. I've already read more in my life than you ever will and I'm younger. So have a lot of people here. This past year alone, I blew through all 3,000+ pages of Robert Caro's LBJ series and still had time to punch through several William Gibson books, Bolaño's 2666, and Perec's Life: A User's Manual. All while working a full time job! I've never seen you even mention a book that wasn't your own. Enjoy How To Train Your Dragon on DVD with your fart-filled wife on your fart-filled couch, loser.
2666 has been on my shelf for 10 years or so. Worth cracking open?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
2666 has been on my shelf for 10 years or so. Worth cracking open?
It was the same for me, I'd been wanting to read it forever and finally sat my ass down and read it. I loved it; there's several different styles in use for each section and a few gave me a little bit of a early 1900s German feel (which is a favorite era/genre of mine). Mild spoilers, but there is, however, a massive section (I think it was about 2/3 in, and when I say massive, I mean it was like 200 straight pages) that is just detailing all of the violence against the women of the Mexican city throughout the years. It goes on and on and I believe it's meant to instill the same indifference in the reader that the people in the book feel.

Bottom line, though, it's a great overall read. The last section was perfect.

Forum Clout
Clinical mass delusion:

A fat, poor, unemployed, out of shape, "man" who drives a 13 year old R-title car with a V6, only fucked 2 girls who he married, and lives in a half hovel posts every day on Twitter claiming to be skinny, earning 6 figures, running marathons, in shape, weightlifter, "buried in strange" and getting tons of unsolicited nudes, living in a nice house, and driving a classic muscle car, If anyone is clinically delusional it's Rick.
It’s not a v6